Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

3 minutes ago, Platy said:

Netsuzou Trap -NTR-

OMG, i'm planning to watch that anime too along with Busou Shoujo Machiavellism and Akashic Recordsof Bastard Magic Instructor on Autumn at October.

I didn't know it was possible to make Jigoku Shoujo worse than its 3rd season but Yoi no Togi is proving me wrong. I'm getting second hand embarrassment @ the 3rd episode. 

I'm also watching this season's Kakegurui, Isekai Shokudou, Shoukoku no Altair and The Reflection. Out of these I think I'm liking Kakegurui more.

Edited by Chi

Finished watching Ushio to Tora and it was very good! A mix of humor, cool stuff, feels and avoiding lots of anime cliché. Very good stuff.

In other news, started watching Boku No Hero Academia. I'm five episodes in so far and I'm really digging it! Awesome shit. 

15 hours ago, Jennifer Hage said:

Never watched Death Note, so i have decided to try it out.

Currently on episode 3 and enjoying it quite abit.

You're in for a real treat. That one's a classic.

So I started watching Prince of Stride the other day.

Hmm. 

I'm not sure if I like it, or if it's just gonna become a show that I play in the background as I study haha.

I'll let you guys know.

Currently watching ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ (Classroom of the Elite), and I gotta say that this show is actually what I needed for the end of the summer.

Sucks I binged and caught up to the current episode, so now I gotta wait for a new episode lol.

2 shows this season I wholeheartedly must recommend:

Princess Principal

If you wanna see steam punk victorian age spy anime with moe character designs, this is it!  It's got nice choreographed action scenes that doesn't pull any punches, well written individual episodes, and fantastic score by Yuki Kajiura. Please give us season 2...

Made in Abyss

What I expected was some kiddy fantasy adventure anime from looking at the promo pic but nope. It gets dark fast. The last several episodes have been really unsettling for me to watch due to its shocking and disturbing scenes. Although the overall plot isn't over, the show concludes well.

Edited by Flame-X

This season of Autum, Currently i'm watching Busou Shoujou Machiavellism (Armed Girls Machiavellism) and planning to watch Netsuzou Trap in 2 days later.

Armed Girls was quite of fun because Fudo always has to act perverted to every girl in the school, specially on the members of the 5 swords, which made me laugh quite enough because this looks kind of interesting.

And for Netsuzou Trap, its a story how 2 girls are in love within one another.

but i might be planning to watch Just Because in Spring 2018, since this anime is still on-going.

Currently watching; Ballroom e Youkoso, Black Clover, Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi, Dies Irae, Hoozuki no Reitetsu 2nd Season, Inuyashiki, Juuni Taisen, Kekkai Sensen & Beyond, Mahoutsukai no Yome, Sengoku Night Blood and Shoukoku no Altair.

Where do I find the time for all this? 

Edited by Lestat

Currently on season 3 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (yes yes, I have not seen this anime until now, kill me).

While Season 3 does not "Wow" me like Season 1 did (Season 2 became meh about halfway through), it was "bizarre" to find out the origin of the new character.

Of all the possibilities, I never would have guessed lol.

On 10/23/2017 at 8:49 AM, YuyoDrift said:

Currently on season 3 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (yes yes, I have not seen this anime until now, kill me).

While Season 3 does not "Wow" me like Season 1 did (Season 2 became meh about halfway through), it was "bizarre" to find out the origin of the new character.

Of all the possibilities, I never would have guessed lol.

I have been watching it too, you are not alone. I just don't like what they did to JoJo 2. They really changed him and sadly I feel not for the best.

14 hours ago, K-x-H said:

Winter Anime 2017/2018 Chart is now available from here:

https://www.livechart.me/winter-2018/tv

I've been following news about Darling in the Frankxx and it's probably the new title i'm most curious about because it's a collab between a studio that makes shows i rarely like (A-1) and one that makes shows I generally like (Trigger) Lol

I've been reading CCS Clear card-hen but tbh these new cards haven't been grabbing my attention.. but of course there's still more about the plot to discover. One thing I'm probably gonna nitpick a lot as an old fan of course is the animation... I watched the OVA and honestly couldn't get used to its looks.

Saiki Kusuo season 1 was great and I'm very excited for season 2!

And of course Violet Evergarden! Can't get enough of KyoAni's gorgeous animation.

Haven't decided how many shows from winter 2017/18 I will be watching but I've been downloading a lot of finished anime I plan to watch starting from the end of the year so we'll see about that...

I have just finished Made In Abyss. 

For anyone that was put off watching this series because maybe it has a childish look, don't. 

This is one of the best series I've watched in the last decade. The story, world building, character development, animation and soundtrack, everything is so well done that I'm now gonna have a hard time watching average anime. 

It also has a really dark story underneath the cute look, it's made all the worst by the fact that the main characters are children. The last episode left me disturbed in a way I haven't felt in a while. The danger feels real, rather than making me think "oh here's where the protagonist pulls out his ultimate power Zzz" 

There's no fillers, just meat.  The pacing is fantastic for a 13 episodes series.

Now I'm gonna go have nightmares about that scene I just watched. 

56 minutes ago, efuru said:

Been watching Boruto every week. Lmao I feel so lame but I kinda love it. 

SAME. I feel worse now though because I used to make fun of the people watching Naruto back in the day lmao.

10 minutes ago, Hell2U said:

SAME. I feel worse now though because I used to make fun of the people watching Naruto back in the day lmao.

Exactly. And then I got into Naruto and then Shippuden was great, what I watched. I don't have time for EVERY episode.

6 minutes ago, efuru said:

Exactly. And then I got into Naruto and then Shippuden was great, what I watched. I don't have time for EVERY episode.

I actually managed to finish Shippuden because a friend was rewatching and they had this list for all the nonfiller episodes. Though honestly if they weren't rewatching there would be no way that I would of did it myself.

2 hours ago, Hell2U said:

I actually managed to finish Shippuden because a friend was rewatching and they had this list for all the nonfiller episodes. Though honestly if they weren't rewatching there would be no way that I would of did it myself.

After the big fight with Sakura and the grandma versus the Akatsuki puppet guy (it's been a while, I forgot names. Satori?), I googled episodes with Hinata in them and watched most of those just cause she's been my favorite since the beginning. lol And other major events I watched those episodes. I loved the movie when Naruto and Sakura get caught in the genjutsu and Sakura's parents died during the war and Naruto's parents were still alive. The entire town's characters all had a reversal of character. it was so good. Hinata was a skanky bitch. lmao

15 hours ago, efuru said:

After the big fight with Sakura and the grandma versus the Akatsuki puppet guy (it's been a while, I forgot names. Satori?), I googled episodes with Hinata in them and watched most of those just cause she's been my favorite since the beginning. lol And other major events I watched those episodes. I loved the movie when Naruto and Sakura get caught in the genjutsu and Sakura's parents died during the war and Naruto's parents were still alive. The entire town's characters all had a reversal of character. it was so good. Hinata was a skanky bitch. lmao

I haven't seen any of the movies so sadly I have no idea what youre talking about lmao and oh my god i hated hinata i just couldnt get with her whole lemmie stand here and be shy the ENTIRE series antics lmao I never really got attached to any of the characters except for maybe the zombie guy with the stitches cause I totally made a connection with him and his whole cash rules everything around me mentality lmao