Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

making me want to re-watch Geass so hard xD

just do it. i would rewatch it for the 3rd time if i had time to do so. well, someday i will...

i still have a bit of free time so gonna rewatch Mouryou no Hako. another dark horse in my rewatch list so hopefully it wont be such a let down as Karas was :v

Re-watching Kindaichi Case Files after sooooo long >w<
I like it better than Detective Conan tbh

I finally checked out Sanzoku Musume no Ronja and oh boy I can't believe I didn't start watching this sooner! Went on a marathon and caught up to the currently aired episode, and damn am I impressed. It is definitely everything I would expect from a Studio Ghibli anime series, they need to do more TV  series instead of movies if you ask me, because this shit is perfect. I have like no complaints whatsoever so far after 19 episodes, and at this point in time I would probably give the series a perfect 10/10 score :D

I am so hyped for further DRRR episodes it's not even normal. I'm still wondering whether the seasons will all be double cour instead of single, because if it's double that's a year and a half of non-stop DRRR right there. (the ending of it all is going to be so good ._. so so good ._.)

I am so hyped for further DRRR episodes it's not even normal. I'm still wondering whether the seasons will all be double cour instead of single, because if it's double that's a year and a half of non-stop DRRR right there. (the ending of it all is going to be so good ._. so so good ._.)

From what I've heard, each one is gonna be single cour... but still that's at least 36 episodes right there! I agree though about being so hyped for each new episode, when watching I feel like it's 2010 again watching the first season xD every episode just feels like it's full of so much excitement and wonder and I'm very interested to see where it's all going, one of the things I love the most so far is learning about all the new characters :)

From what I've heard, each one is gonna be single cour... but still that's at least 36 episodes right there! I agree though about being so hyped for each new episode, when watching I feel like it's 2010 again watching the first season xD every episode just feels like it's full of so much excitement and wonder and I'm very interested to see where it's all going, one of the things I love the most so far is learning about all the new characters :)

Well, I haven't found a specific place where it's confirmed to be one cour. Also, the first season adapted 3 novels. There's 13 in total and the next three seasons should cover the other 10. So It's kind of weird they'd cover 3 novels in 13 episodes.

Either way, we're in for a ride. I spoiled myself too much during the wait for the novels to be translated and I'm already hyped up to see all the things happen in animated form!

rewatched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. those last episodes were full of epicness dayum~

yeah that's another series I need to re-watch... damn so many series I want to revisit :lol:

damn so many series I want to revisit :lol:

i know that feel... i'm dying to rewatch Legend of Galactic Heroes but such anime should be viewed in non-stop mode (minus sleep time) and i dont have that much time to do that now :/ also Gintama ughhh D;

rewatched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. those last episodes were full of epicness dayum~

I'm just watching this with my gf for the first time and really loving it. The first series never clicked with me, this one is so much better.

I Can't Understand What My Husbands Saying Is what ive been hooked on http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlPrTtLTpc0

Yeah it's a really great "short" anime with a lot of laugh out loud moments, and in case you didn't know it is getting another season during the spring season that's about to start next month :)

^ ewwww crunchy roll... I don't want to come off as an elitist prick, but trust me the sooner you losse the bad habit of CR the better. I can not stress how much more enjoyment I started having after I decided to start downloading anime instead of streaming, it's like a night and day difference as far as quality and translation goes.

The past few episodes of Fafner Exodus has been absolutely incredible in the action department.

I was really surprised to see out of all the people to die first was Yumiko. However it seems like she's been assimilated that's somewhat similar to the same vein as Kazuki's mother. Who knows, we'll have to find out in the next ep.

The past few episodes of Fafner Exodus has been absolutely incredible in the action department. I was really surprised to see out of all the people to die first was Yumiko. However it seems like she's been assimilated that's somewhat similar to the same vein as Kazuki's mother. Who knows, we'll have to find out in the next ep.

I personally don't really care about spoilers and I know most of the Soukyuu crew won't survive (in good old Soukyuu fashion) but I'm sure that better gets a spoiler tag, don't you think? :)

I kno rite? I've been really enjoying Fafner Exodus as well <3 I just wish it was gonna be a 2 cour instead of a 1, but it seems that they are handling it pretty well right now, who knows we might get another cour sometime soon if this does well.

I kno rite? I've been really enjoying Fafner Exodus as well <3 I just wish it was gonna be a 2 cour instead of a 1, but it seems that they are handling it pretty well right now, who knows we might get another cour sometime soon if this does well.

If this isn't a mistake and it's going to be 1 cour for real, another one will be up for sure. Soukyuu is slow. One cour isn't going to tell the whole story, and it was always said it was going to have 25 episodes anyway :/

If this isn't a mistake and it's going to be 1 cour for real, another one will be up for sure. Soukyuu is slow. One cour isn't going to tell the whole story, and it was always said it was going to have 25 episodes anyway :/

apparently MAL has it as a 1Cour (13 episodes) but everywhere else says 2Cour (26 episodes), also in the actual BD's it only lists the first 13 episodes, there's talk that's it's probably a split cour so we'll get one cour now and then they'll take a season break and then we'll get the second cour.

here's a topic on MAL discussing it; http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1339209

I'm just glad they decided to do this show at all xD

apparently MAL has it as a 1Cour (13 episodes) but everywhere else says 2Cour (26 episodes), also in the actual BD's it only lists the first 13 episodes, there's talk that's it's probably a split cour so we'll get one cour now and then they'll take a season break and then we'll get the second cour.

here's a topic on MAL discussing it; http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1339209

I'm just glad they decided to do this show at all xD

Yeah, I expect a split cour at least. I can kind of understand it though. This series hasn't had a running season in 10 years. Splitting it would mean they have another three months to gather interest for the second part.

And same here! I really like the whole Soukyuu universe even though it's a mess and one of the most depressing mecha series I've ever watched but... I like it!

Not quite anime, even though there is a short anime series... Im currently reading GANTZ manga and it is so intense. the Anime is good to watch but it finishes so abruptly thats its more of a teaser for the manga than an actual animated series.

The anime series did follow the mange until it ended but there is so much more to Gantz than the anime.

Damn I'm really surprised by how much I'm into Garo: Honoo no Kokuin... At first I thought it was gonna be a semi-average show but the more i watched the more I really started to like the series, characters, plot, setting, ect. It's now gotten to the point where every episode is just a pleasure to watch and I can't wait for the next one to come. Also the OST has really got me addicted right now while I watch the show, I can't wait for March, 11th when it finally releases.

basically I'm saying this show is definitely underrated and might even be considered a hidden gem, or at least in my eyes it is.