Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

Just finished watching Toradora for the 4th time - this time with my gf. Seriously the best high school anime out there, if you haven't seen it yet, you really need to.

Also, just watched first episode of Sailor Moon Crystal. I am really on the fence. So far the art style is wonderful (for the most part), but the animation seems really bad. The 3D in the transformation sequence is vomit-worthy. I want to like this so badly...

Started Aldnoah.Zero because the teaser looked promising. Seems pretty promising, definitely going to continue this one. Also it seems this show is going to have a killer OST, amazing soundtrack what I've heard so far. Not sure who does the OST but my hunch says it's Sawano.

Not an anime, but this Stephen King inspired series "The Dead Zone". And I'd say I have never seen a better series to convert into anime

Started Aldnoah.Zero because the teaser looked promising. Seems pretty promising, definitely going to continue this one. Also it seems this show is going to have a killer OST, amazing soundtrack what I've heard so far. Not sure who does the OST but my hunch says it's Sawano.

Kajiura Yuki does the OST. She's incredible. She's done Pandora Hearts and such too.

Apparently Wikipedia says Hiroyuki Sawano did the OST and not Kajiura Yuki? It says Yuki did the opening credits for the anime and the general OST was done by Sawano, but Wikipedia can be edited by everyone so I can't say for sure.

Oh... my bad... Must have seen some wrong info somewhere then because I initially thought it was Sawano too. Went to check after the first episode and I saw Kajiura everywhere. (Or maybe I was just tired) Either way, OST is pretty awesome so far!

omg, Barakamon  is soooo good. didnt expect that at all. just from reading the description i would have never watched it. but its so so so so lovely and fun.

already a few surprises from watching every anime of the season.

lol.. I still haven't watch any of the new stuff except for Free! Eternal Summer and Bakumatsu Rock, however Barakamon is definitely one of the shows I'm looking most forward to watching and also seems to be the most interesting out the Slice of Life shows this season.

Free continues to be Free.
Bakumatsu Rock is still ridiculous.

Waiting for the next Tokyo Ghoul and the first Zankyou no Terror episode to be honest.

Anyone know a good way to convert MKV to AVI? I want to watch the new Tokyo Ghoul on my PS3. I've googled converters before, but they don't always work 100%....

Thinking about starting Akame ga Kill, I love the manga so I hope the anime lives up to it and doesn't go too far from the original story-line.

Started Tokyo Ghoul today, but the first two episodes didn't really impress me. On advice of a friend I started reading the manga though, and the manga is fantastic! So if you're not digging the show, give the manga a try :D

Finished all three seasons of Bakuman in a week, great show!

Probably gonna finish Noragami now, I've had it on hold for a while. Kinda refreshing to hear drum and bass in anime.

Started Tokyo Ghoul today, but the first two episodes didn't really impress me. On advice of a friend I started reading the manga though, and the manga is fantastic! So if you're not digging the show, give the manga a try :D

So far I'm still okay with the anime, but the manga is way superior.

Shingeki No Kyojin so far its not all that. and what the hell is up with not really showing the kill. i swear anime is for rabbits

fuck it im done

watched 2 episodes of NO GEMU NO RAIFU but damn it's so generic and so many clichés in there i just can't... gonna watch 2 more episodes and if it wont get any better will drop it for sure.