Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

I love Code Geass.

Watching Sword Art Online. Almost at the end now.

And started on K-on season 2. Hopefully I'll be able to get to Beck after that.

Just finished Le Chevalier D'Eon. I enjoyed it, the setting was refreshingly different (France), but the plot was pretty convoluted...all said, good but not great. Probably wouldn't recommened to anyone unless they wanted to watch something specific that this anime fulfills (like the setting).

i last watched Shounan Junaigumi a prequel to Great Teacher Onizuka and Initial D 5th Stage 3rd and 4th episodes

"Code Geass´s" both seasons are amongst my TOP favorites. I think it contains beauty in tragedy in some twisted way and I love it. Also the design is gorgeous.

Either way, right now I started watching "Kuroko no Basuke", in which I´m slightly disappointed because manga was so terribly much better. And then I came across with "Sukitte ii na yo", which is pretty cool. I´ve also read the manga so I could say it´s pretty good.

Finally finished Sword Art Online. Worst anime of 2012 in my book. If I were to describe this show in one word, that would be cliche. It's cliche in every sense of the word. Started off great but ep4 is where it went downhill. Such a shame cuz the premise showed so much potential but now it's wasted.

On the other hand, Zetsuen no Tempest and Jormungand is making its way up to one of the best of 2012.

atm watching rurouni kenshin because i quite liked the liveaction-movie. in ep15 so far but i'm not sure if i'll continue, somehow the overlaying story is missing... does it get better?

that beeing said, quite some time ago i watched the OVA Prequel (samurai x: trust and betrayal i think), and that one was HUGE!!! one of the best animes ev.......er

^ Hmm, I'd say throw the anime, but read the manga. Even though I have been a huge fan of Rurouni Kenshin for years, I don't like the anime that much, but I love the OVAs which are about his past. Manga is really, really great though.

I watched Rurouni Kenshin as well a decade ago and watched its latest OVA two days back, 1st day of 2003.

it has newer graphics, the soundtrack is much similar to the original, fast paced fights and became bloodier. the crew in shishio's ship rengoku speak english like "yes mam".

AKB0048 Next Stage (This one was kinda expected, since I'm an AKB fan :x )

Amnesia

Cuticle Tantei Inaba (I honestly love this one.)

Fairy Tail

Girls Und Panzer

Kyou Kara Maou! 3rd Series

Love Live! School Idol Project

Mangirl! (No this is not about a manly girl. It's an abbreviation for Manga Girl~)

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai (Pretty artstyle. The first episode was rather... strange....)

Seitokai no Ichizon lv. 2 (Waiting for last episode)

Senran Kagura

Tamako Market (Dera is awesome. Just saying)

Vividred Operation

Yama no Susume

bleach, Naruto,Deadman Wonderland,samurai seven

i really enjoyed Deadman Wonderland and bleach comes back with new episodes next Saturday  on Toonami /Adult Swim

Psycho-Pass.

About a police force in dark futurestic dsyotpia with action, gore, sci-fi and intelligent writing.  Production I.G with music by Yuugo Kanno = Instant win

Psycho-Pass.

About a police force in dark futurestic dsyotpia with action, gore, sci-fi and intelligent writing.  Production I.G with music by Yuugo Kanno = Instant win

THIS!

Really is a interesting show, I'm digging it so far. The setting and the premises of the plot definitely  makes it worth the watch

AIR GEAR OVA Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky episode 3 (watched eps 1 and 2 before the day I watched episode 3) - January 20, 2013

episode 1 - ikki vs ringo

episode 2 and 3 - kogarasamaru vs original sleeping forest in inorganic net

Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden - a while ago

I have around 20 shows on-hold but currently I'm watching these:

Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Next

Hyouka

Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo

..also, I'm probably gonna try Kokoro Connect next.