Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

Prince of Tennis II

I can't even start to describe how overjoyed I am that this series has returned, the first episode literally sent chills down my back.

Ano Natsu de Matteru

One of the best romance animes I've seen since Onegai Teacher.

agreed.

There definitely aren't enough good romance animes these days, also I'm a big Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins fan. So I'm especially thrilled about this anime :D

Prince of Tennis II

I can't even start to describe how overjoyed I am that this series has returned, the first episode literally sent chills down my back.

This.

Didnt expect anyone here to like PoT xD

agreed.

There definitely aren't enough good romance animes these days, also I'm a big Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins fan. So I'm especially thrilled about this anime :D

Couldn't stand Twins because of the loli characters and homo moments. Only thing I liked was the ED song and any scene Mizuho was in.

agreed.

Couldn't stand Twins because of the loli characters and homo moments. Only thing I liked was the ED song and any scene Mizuho was in.

Well TBH I love lolis to death...

but yeah to each their own i guess :)

I finished watching Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (what a long ass title). Never I seen an anime where they shed more tears than Gundam SEED and Fafner combined. Very heavy emphasis on drama, so if you're into that then this show is definitely for you.

On a related note, I'm on the latest ep of Ano Natsu de Matteru which is 11. My gosh, this is quickly becoming one of my top 5 favorite shows. I love how they untangled the whole love train in such a well done manner. So beautiful. :o

Mirai Nikki

Shiki

Slowly watching Mirai Nikki, because protagonist of that show is so annoying. Shiki has been pretty good so far.

Lately watched this ongoing random series "Inu x Boku Secret Service", was very surprised it to be actually very good and pleasant to watch, not to mention it's quite funny too. Only one episode left anymore though -.-...

atm I'm watching NHK ni Youkoso and Sankarea, just finished Steins;Gate :)

I don't have much time to watch Anime, but I hope to watch more Anime in the next month.