Release date: 2013.10.31
CD bonus: A4booklet + serial number
TRACKLIST
1. Telomere
2. Children of Mahakala
3. Truth Behind Words
4. My Motherland
5. Phoenix Rising

This EP starts with an intro track named "Telomere". This intro has a nice soft industrial beat which get a bit more aggressive at the end and then it's fades out, but it's not really flowing into the 2nd track.
The 2nd track Children of Mahakala starts with an heavy beat with an heavy electric guitar sound. which made you want to dance and headbang on the heavy beat. the electro beats flows perfect inside this song.
The 3rd track "Truth Behind Words" starts with a strong fast beat into a "tutututututu" sound melody. But it's not a real heavy song just a very strong beat song.
The 4th song "My Motherland" starts with a typical industrial/gothic beat which let you already dance inside the song. However the lyric of this song is pure "Japan" only. Because their motherland is "Japan. This song has also electric guitar part inside which is played with feeling. And of course the industrial beat is also included.
The 5th song "Phoenix Rising" this song has clear vocal and a good heavy drum/guitar beat. Also this song has a good guitar solo inside in the center of the song. Which also make this song fun for Karaoke or to sing along with.  

If you love industrial music you also will love 2bullet, their music comes very near to European industrial music. Of course 2Bullet has still the special Japanese taste. But even after so many years they are still one of my favorite industrial bands who never ever disappoint me. They never did and they never will!

TRY 2bullet HERE

[LEGAL DOWNLOAD] , itunes, amazon, spotify...
[bUY] BANDCAMP (digital) Click here!
[bUY] @BANDCAMP (real disk copy) [highly recomment because of the beautiful booklet, and you might get an extra sticker or something :P]
[listEN FREE] @SPOTIFY

RAITING: :5.0:

Sign in to follow this