Sign in to follow this  
Delkmiroph

[SOLVED] Download in Germany

hello guys (specifically to users in germany) Recently, I moved to germany and I already knew that is illegal do downloads here. I was looking more about in internet, a friend told me that i could download here in forum normally with link download direct because they (tracker IP of government german, i dont who do this) is very difficult tracker get my IP to little downloads in internet. The question is " I can do download here in germany with link direct as mediafire and MEGA ?" And about downloads torrent here is highly don't recommend using torrents... So I cant download torrents neither in my Jpopsuki account ? (if someone user from jpopsuki in germany could answer to me this question too, thanks) Thanks anyway and sorry with my bad english :)

I don't think you need to worry much about downloading.

It's illegal everywhere in Europe and still people are downloading xD

As long you download and delete it afterwards it shouldn't be a problem.

And about torrenting on Jpopsuki... Jpopsuki is a private tracker so they can't see much what you download so thats not a problem ;)

german user here and basically everything what linh said.

one click hoster are more or less safe yes , because its difficult to track.

i wouldnt use public trackers , especially for common stuff, but private ones are usually safe. (like jps).

no need to be overly sensitive about it.

german user here and basically everything what linh said.

one click hoster are more or less safe yes , because its difficult to track.

i wouldnt use public trackers , especially for common stuff, but private ones are usually safe. (like jps).

no need to be overly sensitive about it.