nekkichi

femme fatale - arcana

pls share your opinions on the slayestest visual kei album of the year, this IS the appropriate thread to do so and let your worshipping run wild

- in which ways do YOU think exactly kaya's creative genius currently outshines everyone else in the scene?

- five reasons why cocklobin should have disbanded 3 years ago?

- your top 16 favest tracks off arcana?

- on a scale of 2004 phanstasmagoria to 1999 dir en grey, how impactful do you think femme fatale's reinvention of visual kei has became by now?

- optional: write YOUR own essay on kamijo and kaya's contributions to the death of asagi

merry christmas, y'all

lmao love that post though kaya slayed both kamijo and assagi.

Jester: sounds like current diaura.

Kurumeku Taiyou: the singing was dead and song was kinda boring

Burn: afterglowish sound , nice singing, meh with instrumental

Stardust: whinny voice that came of as trying to hard to be cute

Hermit: the end of the riffs sound like xepher -raven

Faust: ok

Mephistopheles: nice playfulness with the instrumental

Perverted Martyr: rentrer en soi-ish song not as strong RES though (avelcain yoriko drumming)

Kaiserin - Rosenkreutz -: afterglowish

Chariots: similar to アルルカン Apoptosis

Moon: pass

Grim Reaper: aikaryu like riffage without the kill

Judgement - The Die Has Been Cast: ok, the opening riffs remind me of some breakdown.

last song: meh

conclusion: kaya isn't all that, and Ran(xepher) is a much better vocalist(this may have something to do with my dive into pop). lemme fatal = xepher riffage + current diaura + old school. the  heavier stuff maybe weaker unsraw. I don't hate it, i don't love it anymore either. they were nice while it lasted. you lieing if you think they are original or fresh anymore ROTFL PIMP.

Edit how could i forget one of the best. kinda similar

Moon: pass

nhf but

where is my sweet loving beautiful kaya that will rock you to bed?

if he's not serving 100 % ethically harvested sleepytime sachets in this exact track than we're listening to two entirely different albums

keep reaching with other comparisons, oh and thanks for the input!! <3

This album is not slaying anything. Most of the songs seem obviously rushed and uninspired. I really like moon a lot though also Perverted Martyr is okay. Going to have to listen to it further to write up a full review.

nhf but

if he's not serving 100 % ethically harvested sleepytime sachets in this exact track than we're listening to two entirely different albums

my fault for not mentioning instrumental in the first post. I'm picky about ballads, well non Arabic ones at least.  gotta be Yuuki, karma, ran, or angle satsuki. not sure about kyoki anymore. by "rock you to bed" i meant freya, or something jamming like afterglow.

This album is not slaying anything. Most of the songs seem obviously rushed and uninspired. I really like moon a lot though also Perverted Martyr is okay. Going to have to listen to it further to write up a full review.

the most embarrassing post

2014 taking no prisoners

I don't know what to think about ARCANA. One part of me would say that this album is great, and songs like JESTER, 眩く太陽, BURN, STARDUST, Mephistopheles, MOON and even JUDGEMENT (I was skeptical at first but now, I'm glad they chose this one for their music video) are a pleasure to listen (I'm not talking about The Fatal Day or BABEL that we already know, which are great too). On the other hand (and what I was the most afraid of), this album is too long, and when I am in the middle I'm frankly bored, and I'm watching my iTunes playlist while thinking "When this album will finally end ?". Of course when it's the time for MOON and JUDGEMENT I have a start, but you know what I mean.

That said, I can't wait to listen the instrumentals, because, even if I'm not an instrumental person (XD), Walhlalla was really promising.

Sorry, it's not really a review...

I'm really disappointed in Femme Fatale in general. Freya sounded like anything else out there, and this cd was almost painful to listen to. Perhaps the ep format is more suitable for a band with such a lack of variety. Gladsheim, both Blanche and Noir, was much better than this. Maybe it's just me having a problem with Kaya singing in a rock band though. Personally I think Arcana is proof he should put his time into Schwarz Stein...

I'm really disappointed in Femme Fatale in general. Freya sounded like anything else out there, and this cd was almost painful to listen to. Perhaps the ep format is more suitable for a band with such a lack of variety. Gladsheim, both Blanche and Noir, was much better than this. Maybe it's just me having a problem with Kaya singing in a rock band though. Personally I think Arcana is proof he should put his time into Schwarz Stein...

this. it was a really boring album, had to skip most of the songs. 

Kaya solo > Schwarz Stein >>>>> Femme fatale

IGladsheim, both Blanche and Noir, was much better than this.

2014's 2 hit wonder

friendly reminder that

like no one cares that your attention span is not long enough for 16 best vk songs of year at once, quit bitching over it

wat ? Are we not allowed to have a negative opinion of this album and explain why (unless you are joking) ??

This thread is called review no ?

^ Please stay on topic and enjoy Femme Fatale's new album! Thank you!

but hitsuji-hime was totally on topic. Excuse us if you're not happy with those who doesn't enjoy ARCANA as much as you do, but it's not our problem. But this topic is called REVIEW, negative or positive so. So please, you and nekkichi, stop telling us like we wouldn't have posted on this topic because our feelings are slightly different than yours. No one has insulted the band here. Unbelievable..

but hitsuji-hime was totally on topic. Excuse us if you're not happy with those who doesn't enjoy ARCANA as much as you do, but it's not our problem. But this topic is called REVIEW, negative or positive so. So please, you and nekkichi, stop telling us like we wouldn't have posted on this topic because our feelings are slightly different than yours. No one has insulted the band here. Unbelievable..

I have specifically used the word "opinion" for all the predictable incoming hate on this masterpiece of an album in my first post.

"opinion" and "review" are semantically similar, but don't be fooled, no one is here to read your rants.

^ Please stay on topic and enjoy Femme Fatale's new album! Thank you!

I have specifically used the word "opinion" for all the predictable incoming hate on this masterpiece of an album in my first post.

"opinion" and "review" are semantically similar, but don't be fooled, no one is here to read your rants.

and 'opinion' for you too right, since that's all you gave?