Sign in to follow this  
Ito

新興宗教楽団NoGoD

Seriously, Danchou needs that makeup. He's not very pleasing to look at, otherwise, haha. It's good that they at least keep their look like this, since it was pretty unique to begin with.

Is he really really not good looking?!

Okay, their look are quite unique... But, I kinda not into Danchou makeup

Seriously, Danchou needs that makeup. He's not very pleasing to look at, otherwise, haha.

lol rude

Thoughts on the new album?

I still downloading it now... So, maybe i give my opinion tomorrow....

My feeling say it's a great album, still i don't expect as par as mugenkyou

Seriously, Danchou needs that makeup. He's not very pleasing to look at, otherwise, haha. It's good that they at least keep their look like this, since it was pretty unique to begin with.

Is he really really not good looking?!

you tell me:

mmlou2f706.jpgo9p3c94a56.jpg

^ looks fine for me.

also, thoughts for new album or single can be posted on the ---> review topic <---, please.

Ugly or not, small penis or not, he is having sex with a hot japanese chick, is singing in a major cool rock band with a bright future, and is probably getting quite a nice amount of money for it. Doesn't sound like too bad/boring life if you ask me ^^ Danchou ftw!

mmlou2f706.jpgo9p3c94a56.jpg

^ looks fine for me.

I'm fine too with that...

They are major... It's okay for tune down their make up...

half blonde karin making me get a major headache...

Guest mitsubana

Why is it that the threads of all my fav bands are idle :/

You're not alone... At least your bands are here... Mine don't have topics haha

Im really so so so happy that this band is still around, I dont even remember how I came across them.

On youtube somehow, but i just know that I instantly fell in love.

Even after all the shit that went down with danchou, Im happy that they've been able to move past it and keep on going instead of disbanding and leaving a void in my heart

*emoemo*

Im really so so so happy that this band is still around, I dont even remember how I came across them.

On youtube somehow, but i just know that I instantly fell in love.

Even after all the shit that went down with danchou, Im happy that they've been able to move past it and keep on going instead of disbanding and leaving a void in my heart

*emoemo*

I love Dancho more because of that believe it or not :) (although I discovered them much after the whole incident and only found out about it from some random tumblr post).

I love Dancho more because of that believe it or not :) (although I discovered them much after the whole incident and only found out about it from some random tumblr post).

Lol I was a fan for a while when that whole thing went down, and I know a lot of the fandom was really worried that he would drop out of the music scene because of it.

I dont think I could handle losing a voice as awesome as his!

Lol I was a fan for a while when that whole thing went down, and I know a lot of the fandom was really worried that he would drop out of the music scene because of it.

I dont think I could handle losing a voice as awesome as his!

Me too :) I think he's an awesome person too.

I really love them. They are a very impressive band, with loads of really awesome songs! I enjoy listening to all their albums and I really hope we'll hear even more from them real soon.

Now after listening to Dancho's performance in his old band plus listening to the single it made me wonder if his voice is that godawful without all the postwork how can anybody hear him live? I would be so disappointed if I went to NoGod's concert to hear that! Honestly I don't know what to think because I don't hear much of a difference :/

Guest mitsubana

NoGod is a great band~ Enjoy their work!

NoGod is a great band~ Enjoy their work!

Don't get me wrong, I still love them to pieces. It may look like I'm bashing them but I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't. Guess I'm just not as wowed  by the vocals as I was initially. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop listening to them because of this.

I love them... and am surprised that none of the older posts were by me/my old accounts. How could I have not talked about my lovelies!?

the new album is also so boring... trust me I am not a basher I used to LOVE nogod. They were my absolute fav band.
What happened to them?

I cant believe how much they have lost the "touch" =(

I don't think they really lost their touch. They've changed their sound a lot, but they're still cranking out some awesome tunes. 

I was disappointed with their latest album for the most part, but you can't deny it has a few songs on there at least which kick some serious ass (*cough* HATE THIS WORLD).

Sign in to follow this