Sign in to follow this  
Ito

新興宗教楽団NoGoD

The first time I heard NoGod, I fell in love. Danchou has such a strong voice! Sadly I hate K's drumplay >< it ruined Guren for me.

I have to say thanks to Tsukasa someday -.-

??????NoGoD

NoGoD+Kakusei.png

Last.Fm / OHP

Members:

Vo: ?? (Danchou) [ Dagger Remain as ??? (Kotarou) ? ??????NoGoD ]

Ba: ?? (Karin)

Gu: Shinno [ Demaria ? ????? ? ??? ? ??????NoGoD ]

Gu: Kyrie

Dr: K

NoGoD was formed in Tokyo in March 2005, but the first 6-7 months the band spent practicing and planning — or, as they call it themselves, ‘experimentally propagating daily’. The band seems to have been Danchou’s idea and during the 6-7 months he assumedly gathered the other members around him. They worked and practised in silence to be able to start with full power starting from the beginning rather than start half-assedly and gradually become better.

Finally on the 19th of October 2005, NoGoD had their first live with the present line-up. After less than a month, they were ready to release their first single, ??????????????? [Kimi ni Okiru Bukiyou de Migattena Shi]. The rest of 2005 and the beginning of 2006, NoGoD spent doing lives with various other small bands in different live houses all over Tokyo, until on the 24th of February, they released a mini-album called ?????? [Tenbatsu Enban]. NoGoD didn’t slow down but in less than two months, on the 9th of April, NoGoD came out with a new single, ??/??????? [sakura / Kimi wa Tsuki wo Tsukamu]. In June they appeared on the Loop of Live VI Various Artists compilation album with the song “No Godâ€

Do you think their make up are too much??? Especially Danchou...

Beside their appearance, i love their release very well... I think "Mugenkyou" is still their best album after all... and my favorite song are "Yume no Tsuzuki"

My favourite band right now, and these are my fav songs by them:

Ano hi no sora ha gokusai de - I dont know why, just so damn beautiful. Great lyrics. A classic.

Zesshoku - Just simply awesome, the seemingly neverending chorus in the end is EPIC.

Tsumibatsu Egoist - My first song i heard of them. A perfect song. Makes me remember the days in Tokyo.

Kono Sekai ni Mihanasaretemo - Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful.

Ring-a Ring-o - one word: EPIC!

And then we have bansaku circus, mr heaven, seeshuuka and so on... Can't believe how many awesome songs this band has released. I love them! One thing i wonder though - WHY NO LIVE DVD yet? :o

The band I stole my username from so you know naturally I have to say something about them. They're fantastic. I can't imagine how much my life would be different if my friend didn't blast NoGoD into my ears. Their last album...wasn't my favorite material (to be fair though, nothing will EVER top Batsu) but I'll continue to follow them because they're just that damn good.

Hmm... I think I still like their older stuff better.

But they're still super-fun live XD Uh... actually I went to 1 of their lives with Chemical Pictures, and my friend, who was standing on just the right angle, could see the girls standing at the front putting their hands all over Kyrie's crotch o____O; And amazingly enough he still soloed with his tapping godliness and everything without getting distracted... Oh well ^^; Karin is always smiling and looking so happy onstage, aww XD

By the way, is their name just NoGod now? I feel like I haven't seen the "新興宗教楽団" part in their new flyers...

Don't they call their fans 'believers'? A couple of friends of mine who really like them told me that.

Since I heard the cover of SIAM SHADE i've really wanted to listen to their stuff. Since Kakusei, they cought my attention. And after a friend of mine made me listen to Kirara, I was like :wub: so when I have some free time, imma start downloading.

you have just developed your liking to a good band :wub:

and yes, they did called their fans as believers. *kinda gag me out today on how it's sounded like beliebers lol*

hi gais, just merged NoGoD topic on Indie artist to Major.

There were 2 topics of them on each thread before.

So hopefully no more confusion after this. :)

Kamikaze single are quite decent and amusing....

I think, Dachou should toned down his make up... It's kinda annoying look some major artist with that kind make up...

Seriously, Danchou needs that makeup. He's not very pleasing to look at, otherwise, haha. It's good that they at least keep their look like this, since it was pretty unique to begin with.

Sign in to follow this