Trombe

SuG new album "BLACK" release

it is announced at SuG one-man live "WE CRY OUT HELLYEAH" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2014/12/22 that their new album "BLACK" will be released at 2015/03/04 (3 TYPE)

3939BOX (5,940yen) will include CD+DVD+original pouch and will be in box-set, limited edition (4,212yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.street g♥thic
02.MISSING
03.HELLYEAH
04.overflow
05.night market
06.B.A.B.Y.
07.DEAD or DEAD
08.hey 俗 funk you
09.FRIDAY!!
10.sweeToxic
11.神様の悪戯(kamisama no itazura)
12.Time after time
13.CRY OUT
14.SOS
15.一蓮托生(ichirentakushou)
16.影炎(kagerou)
17.BLACK

[3939BOX DVD track list]
BLACK (PV)
BLACK PV shooting & production Documentary
SuG 8th Birthday "一蓮托生(ichirentakushou)" at 2015.01.12 Digest & Documentary

[limited edition DVD track list]
CRY OUT-20141018 LIVE ver.- (PV)
gr8 story-20141018 LIVE ver.- (PV)
M-ON "SuG Special" Director's Cut

20150204130027.jpg
20150204130028.jpg
20150204130029.jpg

btw they will hold their live "3月9日はSuGの日(sangatsukokonoka wa SuG no hi)" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2015/03/09

SET-LIST at 2014/12/22:

01.HELLYEAH
02.MISSING
03.Nevermind
04.gr8 story
05.Fast Food Hunters
06.STAY TUNED
07.UMBILICAL
08.crispy.
09.無条件幸福論(mujouken koufukuron)
10.CRY OUT
11.ID fudge factor
12.不完全Beautyfool Days(fukanzen Beautyfool Days)
13.Rolling!!
14.mad$hip
15.heavy+electro+dance+punk
16.39GalaxyZ

EN1
01.Howling Magic
02.小悪魔Sparkling(koakuma Sparkling)
03.輪廻せんちめんたるギャング(rinne sentimental gang)
04.B.A.B.Y.

I love the heavy, upbeat injection into their newest singles, which have really turned me on to the band.  As a result - I would love to see what they can do with this release.

Missing WAS AMAZING

B.A.B.Y. ---- eh...no. 

I didn't even know about this song: 

- It's ok, but not that great.

CRY OUT sounded like a combination of "Same as You Are" by Pay Money to My Pain and XtripX's "Clever Noise WHICH IS AWESOME lol

So I'm actually intrigued by this album. I haven't really been a fan of their whole album releases. Only a few singles, but this seems like it will be a decent album so far (minus B.A.B.Y lol).

Missing WAS AMAZING

B.A.B.Y. ---- eh...no. 

I didn't even know about this song: 

- It's ok, but not that great.

CRY OUT sounded like a combination of "Same as You Are" by Pay Money to My Pain and XtripX's "Clever Noise WHICH IS AWESOME lol

So I'm actually intrigued by this album. I haven't really been a fan of their whole album releases. Only a few singles, but this seems like it will be a decent album so far (minus B.A.B.Y lol).

HELLYEAH is an Uwakimono's song, it's not SuG.

What's happening to this band? Are they finally starting to play good music as before??? This is amazing, can't believe I would say this today: can't wait to hear this album!

I'm actually looking forward to this album a lot now! These singles have actually been really great! The problem I feel I had with SUG albums in the past is that to me they had only like 5 or 6 album worthy songs and then the rest of the songs sounded more like B-sides to a single. I hope this album doesn't feel like that to me. I think their hiatus WAS THE BEST THING ever for them! 

I might actually check this out when it's released. Never thought I'd say that about a SuG album, haha.

But man, Missing was actually a really good song and this new song is pretty good as well, it's well composed and their drummer has improved so damn much, he's definitely the highlight of this band.

"nightmarket" reminds me of Limp Bizkit's "Nookie" so much lol

Other than that, neat samples :) Really looking forward to Sug's arrangement of "HELLYEAH"!