Trombe

MEJIBRAY LIVE DVD & 2 new maxi singles release

DAMNIT now I'm gonna be totally jaded to this song by the time of the single release XD

Okay so first play notes:

-The video itself had me a little disinterested at first (kind of like TBB) but after a little bit the kaleidoscope effects started looking cool, the two-headed Tzk on the table and all is a cool shot :]

-I don't like the filter over the vocals during the interlude at 2:27. It sounded AWESOME live and the vocals are still on point but the filter makes it much less commanding and powerful :[

-Maybe its a curse to have had this song debut on the DVD when we all know how much more impressive MEJ are on stage, but this is  still suuuch a far cry from Theatrical Blue Black.

-I HATE THE COVERS TT_TT

Hope we get some high-res artwork soon!

I really like both the studio and live version of this song. They both have their differences, but both sound very, very awesome! Also, I like that I'm hearing parts reminiscent of their past songs. If anyone asks me who MEJIBRAY is, I will probably direct them to this song!

Looking forward to the b-sides, and very excited to hear the next single!

The more I listen to this the more I see the similarities to Theatrical Blue Black, and I definitely hear some Sabbato in it too.

Also I did mention this to someone I think, but I love how fucking strange it is that Tsuzuku's harsh vocals are so much more reliable OUT of the studio XD

HOLY SHIT

----TSUZUKU RYOUGA TRIBUTE LOOK----

I'm fucking in love.

Jeez MiA loves his soldier shoulders.... rest of the costume is kinda cooler though

Koichi as usual, love his legs as always lol

MEEETOOOOHH also looking mostly as usual