5/26/15 - Fabryka Club - Krakow

Tickets:
Moscow: http://go2show.biz
London: www.ticketweb.co.uk
Paris: www.fnacspectacles.com
Essen: www.konticket.de / paylogic: http://tinyurl.com/p84th4f
Berlin: www.konticket.de / paylogic: http://tinyurl.com/p84th4f
Krakow: http://knockoutprod.net/sklep/#

two gigs at Zeche Essen? damn they must be pretty confident (and both 35 bucks, goddammit)

nah combi ticket goes for 60 quid

I'll be in London. And perhaps Essen.

they're playing in Moscow (while Russia is in the deepest economic shithole and 40 euro tickets will cost 2x of their mid-2014 price due to local currency falling down) but skip all nearby scandinavian capitals? lol mucc

Man, I would've managed to attend Moscow gig if they went with June instead :(

I have a feeling they might cancel it at some point if they don't get enough pre-sale tickets

they're playing in Moscow (while Russia is in the deepest economic shithole and 40 euro tickets will cost 2x of their mid-2014 price due to local currency falling down) but skip all nearby scandinavian capitals? lol mucc

I have a feeling they might cancel it at some point if they don't get enough pre-sale tickets

I am going off-topic so spoilering this:

No need to stick with Financial Times-level hyperboles since "the 90s recipe" should be already known there (if we use political economic terms) + constant 'downshifts' of ruble course have been shown to be rather "artificial"/"provoked", if you catch my drift.

Back to the topic: who's the tour organizer this time - B7klan? Why would they skip us all of the sudden after importing Lycaon x Born here this year + etc.?

The tickets are numbered. I ordered first one arround xmas and the number on the ticket was under 100, now i ordered two more and those numbers are higher than 100. Or my theory is wrong?

Yep, the show was great :)
Here is one of the new songs (if i am not mistaken there were totally 3)

Sry for the missing beginning. Wanted to record other songs too, but my sd card was full :3

Later will get some more vids from bros phone.

Yep, the show was great :)

Here is one of the new songs (if i am not mistaken there were totally 3)

Sry for the missing beginning. Wanted to record other songs too, but my sd card was full :3

Later will get some more vids from bros phone.

I really hope that this song will be on T.R.E.N.D.Y!  :rock:

Is anyone willing to describe those new songs (3?) in a few words? Since that live snippet sounds like something I hoped they could do just once and forget (read: ENDER ENDER for instance - yeah, I didn't dig that song in Mucc's context...)

^Sorry, I honestly can't remember (drugs are bad.. jk I don't do drugs... or do I?). Eh but eh,.. one was a bit mixed so it had... slow melodic parts and scream/growl-ish parts. I guess that is not very helpful.... They did not necessarily blow my mind - I usually prefer songs like Mad Yack and Mrs Fear - however, it was the first time that I've heard them so idk

I'll see them again on Sat (if everything with my flight works out) so I'll try to pay better attention if they play them again...

Sign in to follow this