Sign in to follow this  
Messenger84

MUCC EU Tour 2015

The gig in Essen, Germany, yesterday was easily the best live that I have ever been to -and I am not just counting j-rock concerts. The crowd was amazing: we had a massive circle and mosh pit. Everyone, including the band, loved it.
When they came back for the encore Miya promised that they are going to put the footage of this live on their next DVD. A staff member also interviewed people after the concert with a video camera - I am assuming that is also for a potential DVD extra footage?
At this point I would also like to remark that I once had a discussion about pits at jrock concerts with some girls on Facebook and they said that the bands (she specifically mentioned Mucc) do not like them: Tatsuro asked for the circle pit ("are you ready to circle mosh?!?")- not that he had to- so there you go random fb girl: I was right.
Yukke was super happy that there were so many "guys" (I think he meant "males" instead of "people") and then said "I wanna marry you" ... That might have been his outing guys! Haha.
Ehhh.. What else...

THEY PLAYED DAIKIRAI!#!!!!!
I never would have thought that I would see this song live <<<333 ugh
They played it as one of 4 songs during the encore Uhhh... Guys, daikirai!!!! - I've seen them for the first time in 2007 and even then it was so unrealistic to hear daikirai live because it is so old. But yesterday they did play it ughhh <3

Btw their new song DFD starts out heavy-ish with guitar riffs but then has melodic parts and electronicy parts as well, but it always comes back to the heavier bit. It sounds really good!

Daikirai? Wow, nice!

In London they asked to "circle" arround too, but ppl not quite understood it. As far as i remember Yukke also said something he likes the guys here.

Sign in to follow this