LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Awwwh cute :3 & you look pretty

Aww thank you. ;___; I work so often, otherwise I'd take the time to do like gyaru-inspired make-up... but I can only wear limited make-up at work I think. So my whole wardrobe, now that I look at it, has gone from punky/rock or something to all business casual clothes and uniforms. .___. I don't even know what happened to all my eye contacts... So I think I'm easily a mediocre looking person now.

Yeeah I know what you mean now that I'm about to start my internship I've put all my contact lenses, glitter stuff, wigs, etc. into a corner and ..

now that I look at it, has gone from punky/rock or something to all business casual clothes and uniforms.

...this is what I fear the most now lol

So I think I'm easily a mediocre looking person now.

Naah from what I've seen I think you still rock it

Yeeah I know what you mean now that I'm about to start my internship I've put all my contact lenses, glitter stuff, wigs, etc. into a corner and ..

...this is what I fear the most now lol

Naah from what I've seen I think you still rock it

Haha well thanks that's very kind. It's weird to look at the person I was nearly 10 years ago, and I think I have become everything I didn't want to become at that time. But I'm not exactly sad. I guess my views and goals in life for myself changed so much that I'm quite okay with it. I still admire the expression in fashion, but I have strayed so far away from it myself, that I don't feel like i have much to express at all. Maybe I've become brainwashed by society after all. haha. Joking.

2222222_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Yes bitch yes! outfit on fleek

Okay, I haven't been around this thread for years now, and I mean it literally. I  remember when I was younger this thread was full of hot people from all over the damn world, and so is now judging for what i've seen...

This is me, like it or not...

IMG_3723.jpg

stfu.jpg

Just came back from a horror screening, felt this attire appropriate... :D

12063590_957985450929164_584700019941004

you are slaying your age