LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

It's obviously a fake wooden gun without ANY functionality - can't even pull a trigger there... :)

And to my defense; never went to anything 'army related' - actually declined service there and worked as a paramedic instead. So I have no clue what I'm doing on that picture - they just needed more "soldiers" on a film set where I was working so the staff had to step in - well; couldn't say no. Usually I'm behind the camera - for reasons like that. Protection vest was a real police one (an old one tho), pretty heavy and no fun running around with, but interesting to see how this stuff works and feel (way too big for my "body mass" anyways, I felt like a turtle).

It's obviously a fake wooden gun without ANY functionality - can't even pull a trigger there... :)

And to my defense; never went to anything 'army related' - actually declined service there and worked as a paramedic instead. So I have no clue what I'm doing on that picture - they just needed more "soldiers" on a film set where I was working so the staff had to step in - well; couldn't say no. Usually I'm behind the camera - for reasons like that. Protection vest was a real police one (an old one tho), pretty heavy and no fun running around with, but interesting to see how this stuff works and feel (way too big for my "body mass" anyways, I felt like a turtle).

Haha, no worries dude. As someone who takes lots of pictures with weapons (most of them being fake), I still try to strive for realism and tell people to keep their finger off of the trigger...so it's kind of developed in to a pet peeve of mine XD. I would imagine that would have been a fun experience, though!

Wanna share my new hair colour kekeke. :)

11817071_970286293012740_658165117775286

dammm that hair is layed. can you take some with a fan blowong?

Welcome to the age of masculine women and feminine men, lol.

That's sometimes not funny. :X

@ DarkWater: Wrong gender, meh. XD

Why?

Bad memories of an ugly guy trying to get a date with me till he realized after minutes I'm a guy. Not to mention all the guys looking at me and try to figure out whether I'm a guy or not. XD