LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

I want to cosplay Karma from AvelCain but I really could need some help >< his make up don't work on me, I feel like a prostitute xD

these are two versions AND PLEASE don't tell me 'they look similar' because it's not D: take a closer look & be helpful please ;D

I know that I still need to dye my hair black don't pay attention to it this is just the make up test & I don't know which one to choose

If you've any suggestions how I should do it feel free to tell me (;

first verison: (reminds me more of Ryogas current make up tbh, I don't use much red lipstick on this)

10487345_852948468078601_235446931685242

second version: (with red lipstick, I used more black eye shadow and no Kajal)

10665745_852948368078611_659178264093966

second one! i have a thing for lipstick, and you look hot.

Damnit Shir0... You did too well. How am I supposed to make fun of this?

..should I take this as a compliment you bully? hahaha

now you REALLY have to keep your word! :D

second one! i have a thing for lipstick, and you look hot.

Thanks (: good to hear a opinion from someone who likes lipstick

I'm still not used to this 'bright' red but as long as it's close to Karma's look the second one might be really better?

Since I took some photos today to show a friend a couple of dresses I purchased, I thought I could put up those since my hair is done in them unlike my original picture. Took forever positioning the mirror (had to be on bed hah) even though I couldn't get a full body image! >.< And the 'selfie' looks a bit weird, I think I was in the middle of blinking. xD A bit too much lipstick too lol, doing your own makeup is difficult.. I hope the dress design/details shows, sorry if it doesn't! Being someone who does a photography course, I am SHOCKING with the lighting and camera use. Apologies.

post-10377-0-83785700-1411742019_thumb.j

Edited by beni

^ like the make up & your curls are awesome!

the dress is pretty too :3

Still aiming for the 'Shir0' look one day.. hopefully, somehow (yeah.. more like never. Just look at me xD).

I was going to, like, tag you in it by your name, since I wanted to show you the dress. Thought you might like it, I adore that kind of style, I'm just not confident enough to go out in it.. yet. Thanks very much for the compliments friend. ( : (tried to like your comment by the way, have gone over quota AGAIN today! -.-)

Everyone else are just so stylish here though, I'd spam the like button on everyone. ><

Since I took some photos today to show a friend a couple of dresses I purchased, I thought I could put up those since my hair is done in them unlike my original picture. Took forever positioning the mirror (had to be on bed hah) even though I couldn't get a full body image! >.< And the 'selfie' looks a bit weird, I think I was in the middle of blinking. xD A bit too much lipstick too lol, doing your own makeup is difficult.. I hope the dress design/details shows, sorry if it doesn't! Being someone who does a photography course, I am SHOCKING with the lighting and camera use. Apologies.

I think you look cute. And I love your hair :3