LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

On 5/24/2018 at 4:54 PM, WhirlingBlack said:

Very cool! Did any MH members show up? 
I also like how symptomatic it is of this fandom that despite the hall being filled less than halfway, everyone is still spread out as much as they possibly could!

I spy a wild @YuyoDrift in this picture. I think there were a couple more MH members, but I forgot to ask that (I was really thrown off by technical difficulties killing my first half hour).

And yeah, people were pretty spread out lol. That said, there were a lot more people early on. I'm going to blame the loss of people on the panel running right over most people's dinner times though.

1 hour ago, karai · ebi said:

decided to start growing my hair out before i'm old and can't anymore...thinkin about going full almost ass length but i don't know if i can tolerate sleeping on that much hair

18_08_17_16_45_26_755_deco_by_the_termin

It's been 2 years since I left mine. At first it bothered, but if accustomed, and I also never cut the fringe.

On 8/17/2018 at 10:58 PM, karai · ebi said:

decided to start growing my hair out before i'm old and can't anymore...thinkin about going full almost ass length but i don't know if i can tolerate sleeping on that much hair

18_08_17_16_45_26_755_deco_by_the_termin

You can braid it if it ever gets that long. Or get a turban of sorts to wrap around your head which would help to keep it healthy. Cute ponytail thing btw :D 

2 hours ago, platy said:

You can braid it if it ever gets that long. Or get a turban of sorts to wrap around your head which would help to keep it healthy. Cute ponytail thing btw :D 

Haha true, I just roll a lot so I bet it will end up being waded above my head and I'll wake up looking like I stuck my finger in a light socket lol.

(ノ∀`) thanks. It's definitely a weird change..and now more people stare at me more than usual.