LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

1 minute ago, Himeaimichu said:

I scanned my Cuartet Obi, edited it a bit (I replaced the pic of Saki with the one from the Lyric booklet, since I liked that picture better lol) and put the design on Redbubble for me to buy lol. 

Never actually tried Redbubble since shouldn't the pics be like million pixels for it to work?

Just now, merchenticneurosis said:

Never actually tried Redbubble since shouldn't the pics be like million pixels for it to work?

Yeah, kinda, but regular printers surprisingly scan stuff pretty well. I had to do it at the highest DPI setting, and it came out pretty well. I'll see if I can find a better picture of the shirt, since I think I took another pic of it when I first got it

2 minutes ago, ambivalentideal said:

Why not, so y'all can put a face to a username I guess. :'P Here's me normal mode and VK mode lol

8QnGGov.jpg

I have the same shirt! Gorillaz was one of the first bands I was obsessed with. I would never shut up about them back in eighth grade lol.

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

4 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

I have the same shirt! Gorillaz was one of the first bands I was obsessed with. I would never shut up about them back in eighth grade lol.

oh nice!! :D I love Gorillaz, they're my favorite band other than the GazettE lol. I've loved them since 2005. That's awesome you like them too! I was gonna say, in your pic you look just like your icon :'D

27 minutes ago, ambivalentideal said:

oh nice!! :D I love Gorillaz, they're my favorite band other than the GazettE lol. I've loved them since 2005. That's awesome you like them too! I was gonna say, in your pic you look just like your icon :'D

Thanks!

Speaking of Gorillaz, I was convinced when I first listened to them I was the only fan in my entire school and that me and my best friend were like the only ones who listened to them. I ended up managing to get my other friend hooked on them around the time Humanz came out. 

I eventually got the opportunity to see them live with my friend. Probably the best concert I’ve been to. That and Panic! At The Disco (don’t judge me)

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

9 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Thanks!

Speaking of Gorillaz, I was convinced when I first listened to them I was the only fan in my entire school and that me and my best friend were like the only ones who listened to them. I ended up managing to get my friend hooked on them around the time Humanz came out. 

I eventually got the opportunity to see them live with my friend. Probably the best concert I’ve been to. That and Panic! At The Disco (don’t judge me)

Aw, I love that haha. That's amazing. I got into them in 2005 when I was 10 after I heard Feel Good Inc., then when they came back with Plastic Beach when I was 15 I got super into them again. And then of course when they came back with Humanz I became obsessed with them once again haha. They'll always be my favorite! 

Oh that's awesome!! I agree with you, their concert in Philadelphia was one of the best concerts I've ever seen! I've seen them three times total, and I even got to meet Damon Albarn after one of the shows. He was super nice and signed a copy of their first album for me. 

Haha, no judging here. :'D I think most people had that emo phase at some point. My emo phase started out with Evanescence until I got into VK and it all went from there lol.

Just now, ambivalentideal said:

Aw, I love that haha. That's amazing. I got into them in 2005 when I was 10 after I heard Feel Good Inc., then when they came back with Plastic Beach when I was 15 I got super into them again. And then of course when they came back with Humanz I became obsessed with them once again haha. They'll always be my favorite! 

Oh that's awesome!! I agree with you, their concert in Philadelphia was one of the best concerts I've ever seen! I've seen them three times total, and I even got to meet Damon Albarn after one of the shows. He was super nice and signed a copy of their first album for me. 

Haha, no judging here. :'D I think most people had that emo phase at some point. My emo phase started out with Evanescence until I got into VK and it all went from there lol.

I first heard Clint Eastwood just randomly on YouTube and I instantly fell in love. Demon Days is still one of my all time favorite albums. 

Damn! I wish I could have met Damon! I've wanted to tell him how much his music has inspired me and get my Plastic Beach CD signed. 

My emo phase started with Rammstein and Nine Inch Nails but then slowly progressed as time went on. Visual Kei basically awakened my goth obsession. 

3 hours ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

I first heard Clint Eastwood just randomly on YouTube and I instantly fell in love. Demon Days is still one of my all time favorite albums. 

Damn! I wish I could have met Damon! I've wanted to tell him how much his music has inspired me and get my Plastic Beach CD signed. 

My emo phase started with Rammstein and Nine Inch Nails but then slowly progressed as time went on. Visual Kei basically awakened my goth obsession. 

Clint Eastwood is the best, I remember my friend showing it to me on YouTube (when it was really new) back in like 2005, I was in awe lol. Oh man, me too. Demon Days is one of my all time favorites too! Definitely in my top 3, if not my top favorite. 

It's actually fairly easy to meet him, as weird as it sounds I just sort of waited after the concert outside until he walked out. It was at a music festival and for whatever reason no one else waited so I ended up being the only person waiting there to meet him, and he and his bodyguard were really cool about it. He hugged me a bunch of times and told me how he's really grateful to all the fans for always supporting him and how cool it is to him to see all the younger kids in the crowd even as he himself is getting older. He was kind of drunk (they had been partying after the show for a crew member's birthday) lmao so he was really chatty, we talked for like 10 minutes and I told him how much Gorillaz means to me and stuff, which should have been really embarrassing but he was just really sweet about it and insisted that it wasn't weird when I apologized for being weird lol. His bodyguard even offered to take pics of us. Damon is a super nice guy, I hope you get to meet him one day. :') 

Haha, same. Once I got into VK everything else was all over for me, lol. VK 4 lyfe

On 7/21/2019 at 4:52 AM, spockitty said:

we didn't take a single photo during the anime convention lol 

but my bff insisted that I at least send her the photo of my outfit so here I am, after 13 hours on foot with no AC X'D

IMG_20190721_0035260662_zpsxx4nwhkq.jpg~

Woah that glasses!!!! 

7 minutes ago, spockitty said:

Ohman, don't even, I lost those glasses a week later in a kayaking accident. It still hurts my soul 😭

Yeahhhh same here, those glasses are rad as fuck 😅