LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

4 minutes ago, -Tetsu- said:

I'm sorry for posting again but I'm so much in love with my new Killstar outfit 🖤

Hide contents

D7fDreYXoAANR3-.jpg       D7leFJxWkAE9gOM.jpg

D7vmnjyXsAEzgvT.jpg       D7qlG-KW0AAmnm5.jpg

Girl, don't apologise! You always look phenomenal!

33 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

nO5zR4B.jpgA picture of the girlfriend and I from last year, my hair changed colors three times last year, but I haven't dyed it since last July or so. I'll have to figure out what I want to do with it. 😅

You guys are super cute ^^

I just cut my hair a few days ago, and my hime bangs are already starting to cover my eyes lmao. Gonna need some light trimming.

Also, yes, that is a custom made Cuartet T-Shirt. I really hope to do a makeup look with these glasses soon, since these are like the perfect glasses for me. They fit almost any Vkei look, whether it's Oshare, Angura, or Kote Kei.

Spoiler

65048003_405095933424588_784765238512294

On 6/27/2019 at 1:17 PM, Himeaimichu said:

I just cut my hair a few days ago, and my hime bangs are already starting to cover my eyes lmao. Gonna need some light trimming.

Also, yes, that is a custom made Cuartet T-Shirt. I really hope to do a makeup look with these glasses soon, since these are like the perfect glasses for me. They fit almost any Vkei look, whether it's Oshare, Angura, or Kote Kei.

Hide contents

65048003_405095933424588_784765238512294

That shirt ❤️ How did you make it?

2 minutes ago, merchenticneurosis said:

That shirt ❤️ How did you make it?

I scanned my Cuartet Obi, edited it a bit (I replaced the pic of Saki with the one from the Lyric booklet, since I liked that picture better lol) and put the design on Redbubble for me to buy lol.