LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

drunk & wanted to try making vintage magazine/booklet-esque photos.
getting back to VK really pushed me to be more theatrical outside my art again, it's funny all I want to do is perform but I have the 'no mouth & must scream' art ability instead lol... Growing out my hair is going well, oddly i feel more confident. I think I will grow it all the way and maybe one day do some sort of real vk inspired look, but right now it's at too awkward a phase (also no, no eyelashes i have trich)

dcy855y-b94a0118-b95e-402f-9afe-af70fe10

dcy856a-8eeafd23-8e53-4347-80d3-0d30d9e5

Edited by karai · ebi

Spoiler

GP0X8ma.jpg

Me without make up and more manly. 

PgKtI22.jpg

Me with a little bit of make up on so I can contour my nose. I really hate my nose.

AmbxVwu.jpg

A purikura of me.

eTWBEH2.jpg

Me with a lot more make up on. It's not filted at all, I just had really good lighting. I like to paint a shade lighter, if you can tell by my neck lol I forgot to pain that part.

Well, you can see that if you've seen my pictures before, that I've changed my overall appearance. I like playing with make-up, I do wear it to work and I let them know if they fuck with me, I have HR on speed dial and HR said I can wear makeup to work, no one cares though that I wear makeup sometimes; so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

On 8/28/2013 at 2:30 PM, hyura said:

Just found this picture from my old phone. : D

359momt.jpg

It's me cosplaying as Hisui (Madeth Gray'll) and my boyfriend cosplaying as Kon (La'Mule).

(We look super serious but actually we were cracking up all day.)

Still have to bring this one UP! Like literally wtf, this is so beautiful and amazing. Thank you.