LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

First time wearing a dress, and first time showing myself here. I know my parents aren't gonna like it, but I'm an adult and bought it myself. I had to have it sent to a friend so she could give it to me. 

One of my friends said I looked like a pretty lady version of Kuro lol

Spoiler

29751154_196528817614635_1026188418_n.jp

it me again.

didn't want to post a picture again but I've been playing around with my new make up and some editing programs and I like the result so much that I wanted to share it.
I like those colors so much

Dar3E6cWkAAJr41.jpg

w3OXtfL.jpg

Picture is LQ as fuck, but it's the only one we were able to take on their show (That's Josh Radnor  from HIMYM and Ben Lee's really nice indie/folk project called Radnor and Lee) I'm the one on the leftmost, with a bunch of random people shoved together on what they called meet and greet, lol

Edited by chemicalpictures

13 hours ago, merchenticneurosis said:

Ikebukuro, before MEIDARA's live! There was this little "shrine" that seemed like a good place to take few shots. Many stray cats were wandering around ❤️ 

33097374_10214542158059124_5319990945184

oh my god that outfit is amazing!!!

2 hours ago, Ito said:

Here's a selfie with everyone that was still around for the very end of my Jrock panel at Acen this year.

Very cool! Did any MH members show up? 
I also like how symptomatic it is of this fandom that despite the hall being filled less than halfway, everyone is still spread out as much as they possibly could!

DeGca-3UwAAWPDN?format=jpg&name=large

Soooo... I tried makeup for the first time in forever... I absolutely hate eye makeup lol I just can’t do it cause I suck and literally never wear makeup, so I took most of it off and just left some messy eyeshadow on and godawfully clumpy mascara lol

DeGcg3sV0AAau-_?format=jpg&name=largeDeGcg3uV4AA5DIf?format=jpg&name=large

meow?

Edited by ArtFart

On 5/24/2018 at 4:54 PM, WhirlingBlack said:

Very cool! Did any MH members show up? 
I also like how symptomatic it is of this fandom that despite the hall being filled less than halfway, everyone is still spread out as much as they possibly could!

I spy a wild @YuyoDrift in this picture. I think there were a couple more MH members, but I forgot to ask that (I was really thrown off by technical difficulties killing my first half hour).

And yeah, people were pretty spread out lol. That said, there were a lot more people early on. I'm going to blame the loss of people on the panel running right over most people's dinner times though.