LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

6 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Been a while since I showed my ugly visage around here. Just got back from an awesome gig, and got this new beanie, it's so comfy & warm <3 

come to portland qt u belong here

been debating for a long time if i should show myself here or not but i trimmed my hair yesterday and felt pretty happy about myself so hi

Spoiler

pN2kY0L.jpg

i miss my longer hair tho. this was me from a year ago. i was thinking about growing it out like yusuke koba's mane but having to tie it up at work made me feel more girly so i've been going back to shorter hairstyles

Spoiler

TFR4ljA.jpg

11 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

been debating for a long time if i should show myself here or not but i trimmed my hair yesterday and felt pretty happy about myself so hi

Reveal hidden contents

pN2kY0L.jpg

i miss my longer hair tho. this was me from a year ago. i was thinking about growing it out like yusuke koba's mane but having to tie it up at work made me feel more girly so i've been going back to shorter hairstyles

Reveal hidden contents

TFR4ljA.jpg

Face reveal of the year!! Short hair suits you

On 12/3/2017 at 11:59 PM, plastic_rainbow said:

Reveal hidden contents

pN2kY0L.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

TFR4ljA.jpg

^The short hair is super cute!

I'll post my favorite recent pictures: 

Me and Kiryu: 

I was really surprised that THEY ALL knew my name. It was the first time in my life meeting them and they all were like "Hey Ritsu".

Takemasa said im famous between japanese bandmans...OH WELL. HOPE THATS GOOD.

24231725_1098820900257973_31218183815046

24131590_1098867050253358_76047047139690

Me with my favorite band, UNiTE:

It was just awesome. No comments.

24991417_1103938856412844_90394595896782

Me with Yue from Kizu, my second favorite band. They're just the best band that appeared on the recent years!

My forehead looks giant on this chekis. I know. Blame the photographer!! (LOL NO)

23167576_1078039712336092_71127833879002

Also the most recent that i took the day before yesterday, me and Yuuha from the Raid.

the Raid. is not on my top 5 favorite bands, but Yuuha is one of my favorite bandmans ever! Love this babie!

DS_g3N-U0AAi81a.jpg