LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

17146_1307359570880_1437295165_833579_514066_n.jpg

Well, I uh.. this is a pretty old picture, but some douche says I should post it, so yeah. ;D Tis me. asyoucanseemyhair'sinterriblecondition

Well, I uh.. this is a pretty old picture, but some douche says I should post it, so yeah. ;D Tis me. asyoucanseemyhair'sinterriblecondition

So cuuuuute ! :D Whoever that douche is, I hope that douche treats you well ;D Nice contacts too ! :mrgreen:

Here is a pic of myself at meet-up event from a K-Pop concert. They had a largeass banner up in the front, so I just had to. I was told I look nice in sunlight, cause' I wear bright whites with dark bottoms, but I'm not a douche!! And I should smile more often, but I look more weird when I smile. LOL.

img00171z.jpg

So cuuuuute ! :D Whoever that douche is, I hope that douche treats you well ;D Nice contacts too ! :mrgreen:

Here is a pic of myself at meet-up event from a K-Pop concert. They had a largeass banner up in the front, so I just had to. I was told I look nice in sunlight, cause' I wear bright whites with dark bottoms, but I'm not a douche!! And I should smile more often, but I look more weird when I smile. LOL.

img00171z.jpg

@JUNNIE: cute.

@PHOUN: SNSD D=.....

See, I knew this was a bad idea :/

not you, you actually look great but SNSD D=....

mayb someone more sexier or bad ass.. =D

I told you so, Phouny! >___> Stupid SNSD skanks. *grumbles* You should've found a cut out of f(x) or something man. D8

See, I knew this was a bad idea :/

not you, you actually look great but SNSD D=....

mayb someone more sexier or bad ass.. =D

I told you so, Phouny! >___> Stupid SNSD skanks. *grumbles* You should've found a cut out of f(x) or something man. D8

LOL. There was no BoA nor f(x) fanmeet! I should of smiled or something, it was clearly a happy day. Wtf is wrong with me? xD

Dear Prophet,

Dat scruffy chinned fellow who smokes cigarettes and looks cool (ALLATTHESAMETIME) is the love of my life.

Yeah so since it's been about 4 months since I was last here, on the old site, this is the new look. So long spikey hair, hello internships.

And yes, that cupcake is about as happy as I am

47393_1292787432829_1024561003_31466350_1263878_n.jpg

Dear Prophet,

Dat scruffy chinned fellow who smokes cigarettes and looks cool (ALLATTHESAMETIME) is the love of my life.

haha~ that'd be me then~ xD

Sankyuu~

Yeah so since it's been about 4 months since I was last here, on the old site, this is the new look. So long spikey hair, hello internships.

And yes, that cupcake is about as happy as I am

47393_1292787432829_1024561003_31466350_1263878_n.jpg

Wow~ you posses such a nice smile~