LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

ginHigure, *checks under her pants* Yeah, I'm sure.

But believe me, I've always been mistaken for a boy, so you're not the only one. At first everyone think that I'm a guy, especially because I don't wear any tight clothes.

@kir:

you mean takeru sato? ????????he is probably different with me lol

and also kir you impressed me again with your pic randomness and i probably call you chianti now ,also your new username is so random and sounds a little weird to me XD

yes, him. just look alike to me :P

Hahah, was utter bored that time and being crazy by myself.

you can call me with Kir if that comfortable for you though.

Chianti, is a character from Detective Conan, i like her because i think she's a very charming villain, aside of Vermouth :D

@chainti , love your name change.... and no i dont have cam yet ;p didn't know you liked that series...conan

@arya whoah you remind me of this cool guy...

@chainti , love your name change.... and no i dont have cam yet ;p didn't know you liked that series...conan

Well, i don't really talked about it before.

But yes, i enjoyed Detective Conan, i thinks some cases are pretty clever.

Take your time, i'll looking forward to your pic anytime you have it. :P

Thank you Kir

And thank you too daryl and no not hard at all, which is precisely why I got it done that way. I don't really have a trusted stylist 'round here yet so it'll be good for awhile.

46294_10150260114185440_905930439_14521863_5095857_n.jpg

Moi et Summer Glau.

S'cuse the fubar look on my face. I was so excited that day I could hardly speak to her, let alone shake her hand. Also, forgive my teeth. They're healthy and white(ish) but crooked as fuck due to me and a bunch of friends deciding to try pull them out manually when we were younger.

:)