LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Umm..okay so here's another self-portrait.

It was foggy last night so I thought I'd try something.

I call it "Monster of the fog"

16228077282_6ffe66abeb_z.jpg

I'm not positively happy about my pose but the lights went off before I could take any more shots. 

So, this is the best I got.

so did i. seriously what's wrong with my sentence? i tried as polite as i could, meh :/

Stop being a dick [2].

If both an admin AND a mod have to tell you, then you're obviously barking up the wrong tree.

Gaz's way of being "polite" is pretty shitty tbh. I appreciate the feedback but you don't have to be a prick about it. This guy literally goes around tagging my bands on last.fm as "bad vocalist" "poseur king"  etc. This guy doesn't know the meaning of "constructive criticism" he just knows insults. Like shit dude I know you don't like me but give it a break already. My makeup style is heavily influenced on old school visual kei. Our band is influenced on old school visual kei and so this is the style I was going for. 

Also in regards to the other question. I'm half naked because I don't really have a lot of cool clothes and I just so happened to be half naked there. Why is it a big deal? Not like you can see much except for my shoulders. 

Holy hell, I want your hair colour.

Anyway, figured I might as well post a pic of me. This is one of the few selfies I'm semi-comfortable with.

tumblr_ngaej12fpr1qg64euo1_1280.jpg

really like the hair