LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Yaaay, I am here again!

On saturday we had our firm's pikkujoulu-event:

20141101_163602_zps59d3fb8b.jpg

And on sunday we had our school's Japan studies group's Halloween party. I was there as an old cat lady, and I had totally cool granny-makeup (which sadly pretty much melted because there was about 40 people in two small rooms) and my apron PLUS rolling pin was covered in blood:

20141102_2116251_zpsaf3d3f96.jpg

20141102_2117191_zps883065ba.jpg

BTW, Linh, I am so jealous of your legs ;w;

The lighting in here is pretty awful, and my phone cam's brightness was set way too high, so while this selfie was technically a fail, I still like it ;3

c91S8wU.png

I always thought you were a girl, what a surprise ! XDD

The lighting in here is pretty awful, and my phone cam's brightness was set way too high, so while this selfie was technically a fail, I still like it ;3

c91S8wU.png

bae is so handsome tho

I think someone needs to do a drawing of Cat all done up in super feminine VK attire. I would pay money for that.

Yes. With all that deco stuff, oshare kei style. Cat I think oshare would really suit you.

I think someone needs to do a drawing of Cat all done up in super feminine VK attire. I would pay money for that.

Yes. With all that deco stuff, oshare kei style. Cat I think oshare would really suit you.

ಠ_ಠ

idk I felt like messing with my make up and stuff.... eeeeeeeh.

tumblr_neyx4q9HpR1sg3cc5o2_500.jpg

I'm chubby ok?

Can we please talk about how cool and pretty is instead? ;3

Went to pre-order NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST's new album this afternoon and got bored on bus on the way, so here's a selfie.

th_10348378_823490967696759_681845842081

I don't know why I always think you're a guy lol. 

My friend hosted a Masquerade dance for her 23rd birthday (Not traditional sadly, just modern dance party : P). Couldn't pass an opportunity to take a photo.

15857132422_d60d93544c_z.jpg

Cadrboard mask? That's cute :)

*whispers*youdon'tseemebackhereyetagain...I don't usually let my hair down like this, and definitely not without my forehead being covered. xD I would go out like this but.. people like to pick on it... D': And just a warning, it's quite big, I always forget to shrink linked images *sigh*

10342762_1498977060364884_80078472049180

How can you all seriously look so fabulous!? 

Carboard mask? That's cute :)

Lol, thanks : ). Well, only the white part is, actual mask I think is paper machè. long story short, not enough resources and time, had to get creative.