iamthenight.jpg

I am the night!

mothafuckinteeth.jpg

Brushing my teeth.

Woah, cute. :3

@ Ima: *gives you a shirt*

Btw: Zerschmetterling ist genial. XD

@ima: DO WANT SO BAD :DUUR::DUUR::DUUR:

anyway. since I havent bugged you guys with my photoz in a while... well, i've had a little photoshoot with myself just half an hour ago :D

2qm2feu.jpg

walt3q.jpg

yes, i'm too pal, but I like it that way... I kinda don't want to tan... And, oh well the second one was under a neon and the first one was under my regular lamp light..

aww D:

do you mean too short for the cat walk model?

maybe you can try for photo model, usually not too strict with somebody heights as long as photogenic :)

ah kir, I wish, I wish... But since I'm a minor, I can't do anything without my parents' permission. And dad is so strict since mom's death >.<

But i will try once I'm 18, ofc if we don't die in 2012 :D

btw, thank you guys <3

ah I believe I recognize you!

I was standing like next to you when you took those pictures XD

the fool was so nice! even though Goo left really soon, I believe he wanted to go home.. XD

but I really like the photos c: I also took pictures with Gunji and everyone from Luzmelt, but I look horrible on almost EVERY picture > >

anyways.. this is me:

1-1.jpg

waiting for D=OUT. I'm on the right. yes, I was also scared when I saw my eyes D: (and weird arm.)

5-1.jpg

waiting for Versailles. Well.. it was really sunny that day, and when I found this box in front of a store I thought I could use it to make a sunshade. of course it failed.

3-1.jpg

and this.. well after waiting for about 10 hours for the fool and Luzmelt, we finally got inside. this is me and a friend. (at the front row ;D yay for no fences. the lives in Tivoli are always the best ;P)

2-1.jpg

and this last picture was made at the end of the concert from Luzmelt (it's from Yuhma's blog). that's me, holding Yuhma and Yuhma's water bottle.. oh god I'm such an idiot XD

xMilou: aww you're super lovely and your pics are fun x3

@Peace heavy mk: Do not regret the first one. adorable!