LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Filtered to hell and back, but I don't like many pictures of myself enough to share. So this is the most recent thing I got.

2yl4m55.jpg

you were always stunning in my eyes though. *___* also I'm digging this new haircut on your girl. shooooooot.

Filtered to hell and back, but I don't like many pictures of myself enough to share. So this is the most recent thing I got.

2yl4m55.jpg

My first thought was that you remind me of Faith from Mirror's Edge.

My first thought was that you remind me of Faith from Mirror's Edge.

Oh she looks so cool (I just googled her) thank you!

you were always stunning in my eyes though. *___* also I'm digging this new haircut on your girl. shooooooot.

Aww, thank you sweetie. You are looking quite adorbs in your new photo. Where do you get your contacts? I wish my blue ones showed up that vivid. ;w;

Aww, thank you sweetie. You are looking quite adorbs in your new photo. Where do you get your contacts? I wish my blue ones showed up that vivid. ;w;

maaaaaa I get mine from a local store. I can grab a pair ofr you and give them to you in September or send them to you. They have lots of colors. ^___^

maaaaaa I get mine from a local store. I can grab a pair ofr you and give them to you in September or send them to you. They have lots of colors. ^___^

Awesome!! Just let me know how much they run you so I can give you the cash at the show. Thank you! <3

Awesome!! Just let me know how much they run you so I can give you the cash at the show. Thank you! <3

Do you want the same color? What colors do you want?

The pair I have was $16

They also have manson ones and things like that. I forgot how much they are though

CUTIE ^^

want to take home

Are you sure, though?

You haven't even bought me dinner yet...

Jkjk ( ̄▽ ̄)

i like skinny cuties so you will live in my basement without any food (*^3^)

im actually pretty chubby so that goal may take a while wwwww

I dig teh chubbehs :) It just means you cant run from me when i put on my rape face :wan-37::wan-37::wan-37:

-rolls away-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no really? you even didn't noticed that my hair became shorter and pretty light.

Guest MollyMouse

Digi is cutest digi and no one can say otherwise.