Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Lycaon continuing on with only 3 members?

Bad title, yes I know. It's almost two in the morning here and I want to leave this before I crash for the night.

Let's start with saying that the existence of the new PV has been verified because it's on Yuuki, Rito and Satoshi's blogs. What it is, however, is uncertain. There are a few pictures but that's it. Even when I translated them I got no title or anything. Therefore I can't say whether it will be a PV off of Royal Order, one of the live-distributed songs or something completely new foreshadowing a new release. That's part one.

Something else in the post caught my eye though. Rito said that even though Mio and Eve left they didn't pause activities and they went straight into shooting a new PV. Now let's think about this: do they have new members they haven't discussed yet and they're planning to debut them with this new PV or are they going to just stay with three members? (I think that if they were planning on getting new members they might have included them in the PV but there hasn't even been a mention of adding anyone at all. So if they're going to release the PV, is it going to be similar to the brilliant green's Ash Like Snow, where you're supposed to suspend belief that you hear a bass and a drum kit going?)

On top of that, I find it very weird that both Mio and Eve would help to record LOVE SONG and Muchi and then leave without shooting the PV. Rito, however, made it ambiguous as to whether they participated but the post dated from the 6th of this month so I do not think that Mio or eve was there. So is this PV for a new release or what?

yeah, it's quite strange. Maybe will they become as 9GOATS BLACK OUT with support members? (but they had a bassist instead, now Lycaon only vocals and two guitars...)

Hoping for a new release, Lycaon is way too good to stop now! I'm thinking maybe they got new members and will announce them in the video or right before? Or maybe at least support members. I don't care as long as they're equally as badass as before!

yeah, i do also hope they can continue in anyway.

And perhaps they can do supporting member and make it as virtual members like hologram thingy or just them playing on big screen on stage and make a new (?) trend in vk :D

supporting members doesn't supposed to have spotlight in vk, right? They could do the opposite of this, would be fun if happened, wouldn't it? :D

And perhaps they can do supporting member and make it as virtual members like hologram thingy or just them playing on big screen on stage and make a new (?) trend in vk :D

i want to see that :lol:

well, it's better continue the band with only 3 official members and some support members rather than a disbandment, rite? ;D

looking forward for their new release :)

Well I don't think they're disbanding. I'm just wondering if they're going to 9GBO.

Rito updated his blog today. With my limited Japanese I think he said something about working on some new songs. I THINK.

It would be awesome if they are working on new stuff. I honestly do not care if they continue with just three and support members, or replace the ones they need. So long as they continue and keep being as good as they are.

something i do care is Rito's ex band support member, which is drummer of the band ClearVeil...These two bands almost disbanded at the same time~

Wow, that's cool that they've already started making a new PV.

It'd be great if they've found new members, but I've noticed that a few bands don't have a drummer and yet still have drums in their songs. It seems a little silly to do it for both bass and drums, but maybe they'll do something similar?

But no support bassist? Well I suppose either Rito or Satoshi (or maybe even Yuuki) could just do the bass themselves for studio recordings...

Oh and ??? (ex. ?????? Dr.) helped edit Lycaon's latest PV.

appparently, new song will be called FRAGILE. Yuuki posted on his blog FRAGILE's and Love song's lyrics btw.
btw whether was "FRAGILE" their live-distributed single released at the last live of their 5-man line-up?

Yeah it's good that they're continuing but shit, if they write anything else like this, I don't even know what to say, it was that bad. Fuck. Lycaon. :(

maybe that's why some members departing :P

when they knew next single will take direction to this, they probably thinking "argh, fuck no. I'm outta here!"

Well not only that, but didn't eve compose a lot of their songs too? I only know of cordyceps sinensis, chains of collar and Kesshou Hana off the top of my head but those are some of their better songs.

Then again Satoshi did do A Box In Beautiful and Lily I think so this new single is still inexcusable.

it's a mystery then. anyway, I think Hiyuu's influence changed also their music style since he's from Juliette :/ you can't mix the beauty with the beast ._. the concept is fucked!