CAT5

MH FEATURED POLL #10: Would you ever want to get married?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #10  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever want to get married?

• Sure, if I find the right person! 。â?? â?¿ â??。
    • HELL NO. Fuck that bullshit institution ಠ_ಠ
    • Been there, done that. Never again ã?½à¼¼ ಠç??ಠ ༽ï¾?
    • Married once already, but would be open to it again (â?¡â?¿â?¡â?¿)
    • I dunno. It's not something I think about (ã??ã?»_ã?»ã??)
    • CRAZY CAT LADY/PERSON 4 LYFE aka 5EVER alone (.=^ã?»ã?§ã?»^=)
    • Does polygamy count? ( ͡° Í?Ê? ͡°)

why is this not a multiple answer poll??

idk, do you want to get married, but not get married in spite of already having married before and never wanting to marry again, but actually still wanting to marry again and being unsure about getting married although feeling that you'll never actually marry in addition to wanting to marry multiple ppl?

idk, do you want to get married, but not get married in spite of already having married before and never wanting to marry again, but actually still wanting to marry again and being unsure about getting married although feeling that you'll never actually marry in addition to wanting to marry multiple ppl?

uhh lol  I don't really think about it too much but since it is brought up, if I find the right person, I wouldn't mind marriage otherwise I am just as happy being a crazy cat person. At the same time I don't really agree with the concept of marriage and would be cool with polygamy in society.  ;)

I see so few happy marriages in my group of friends/acquaintances tbh, and the ~lasting ones look like they are mostly kept together by mutual ugliness and desperation.

I'm all for long-term relationships though, I don't even see it the other way around.

Does nobody want to marry me for my drawings? :P

I'd marry you just for you. But I'll take your drawings as an extra hehe. ;) Or do you want me to love your art more hmm? I love your art by the way so please don't take this the wrong way!

I'd marry you just for you. But I'll take your drawings as an extra hehe. ;) Or do you want me to love your art more hmm? I love your art by the way so please don't take this the wrong way!

Lesbian marriage? I haven't considered that yet lol. But I'd propose you just because you're so sweet :3

Lesbian marriage? I haven't considered that yet lol. But I'd propose you just because you're so sweet :3

Well then, officially consider it now! I'd switch the poll choice to taken now if there was one hehe. :3 Actually, what a fitting thread to have users wed one another. x)

Well then, officially consider it now! I'd switch the poll choice to taken now if there was one hehe. :3 Actually, what a fitting thread to have users wed one another. x)

Seriously, I was considering to suggest we start a MH dating service.

The thought of living with someone else and the commitment don't really scare me, but the whole thing surrounding it (ceremonies, all the formal stuff, the wedding itself) turns me off completely.

It's the worst thing ever, to make it a family thing... idk, I just separate my private life from my family, I don't like my family. I wouldn't like to see them on my wedding.

Doubt I'd get like... church married with a ceremony and everything. At most, it'd be going to a courthouse and then stopping for ice cream afterwards lol

Sounds perfect to me, tbh.

Now let's be real here. I won't get married, because I'm ugly and not even sure if I'm into men, lol. Crazy cat lady life 4 me.

I doubt my fiancé would allow such songs in our wedding ;;___;;

better be Lycaon at the bachelorette party. and you have the first dance to Love song or marigold at the wedding.

Seriously, I was considering to suggest we start a MH dating service.

Oh my, that's such a cute idea. x) I feel like only we'd love that though haha. And we've already paired now... right? ; )

Sure...

Sure, if I find the right person! 。◕ ‿ ◕。

Because wedding is kind of sacred thing and when I don't get married, I'll gonna have those annoying question from almost everyone in my family and neighborhood and friends why you don't get married.

HELL NOOOO NEVER EVER EVER , from all my experience looking at family members and friends cases a marriage kills love , they start to argue , dont want to spend time with each other , even cheat on each other . People who where for 10 years together and where so in love and where inseparable now a year after marriage are arguing , and spending most of the time far from each other cause they dont want to see each others faces .

I saw so many pairs destroyed by marriage , 5 years , 10 years together before marriage i though man they are the perfect pair , a perfect love like in some kinda of faiy tail they gonna spend all their lives together , and then boom comes the marriage and after a year divorced .

I haven't thought about getting married before. I guess in a way church wedding would be quite sweet, but when my sister had one couple of years ago, it seemed like a very stressful project. My rest of the family has done it in magistrate and it seems somehow sad way. Of course some people would want that, but for me it doesn't seem that special. (Which is probably what the other people want)

So yeah, I guess I could have a small ceremony, after years of dating. :'D But we will see, have to get a guy first! 

I don't like the feeling of someone being obligated to me. I would love someone who wouldn't marry me but would love me as a person and choose to be with me for their life not because some contract says so. Although I might actually do it if I find the right person and they insisted on it. Still I don't want to live the life of everyone else. If it happens I would like it to be unique to us.

I'm married - she doesn't like J-Rock, however - she did buy my Diru's Blitz 5 Days from EBay and Mucc's Kuchiki no Tou as Christmas presents when we were dating, so I knew at that point my J-Rock love would be tolerated.