Trombe

Black Gene For the Next Scene Dr.Sala will depart & retire

Black Gene For the Next Scene Dr.Sala will depart after their one-man live "廃憶のdanceパレード(haioku no dance parade)" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2015/01/04, as the image of drummer considered by him is different from his current situation and such difference is not possible to be filled, and he will retire for musical artist activities after then

Sad to hear that it sounds like he wasn't up to the standard that he had of what a drummer is in his mind. Hopefully he can find the confidence he needs again one day. 

omg /: i actually like that drummer... he got something special and interesting. I don't know what's in his mind but let's hope the best for him.

Sad news... I hope everything will be all right for Sala and the band.

I personally don't want the band to split up, definitely not. But if ever they disband and Ice (or Eros, whatever) sums up the activities of XodiacK then it would probably be the most useful disband ever seen in the VK scene. And of course, as long as Ice (or Eros) doesn't decide to turn XodiacK into a BGFNS 2.0. There again, do not think that I'm wishing BGFNS to split up because that would be a misconception of my comment. Anyway, I hope that the band will manage to hold on.

I hope all of bands you like disbanded, you is a piece of shit! Your idiot!

"You want what I like to end, fuck you, I hope everything you like ends".

You're a moron, the fact your comment got 10 likes just leaves me disappointed, absolutely disappointed.

//

Also, I'm slightly leaning towards hoping them to disband, only because I want to see Ice going back to being Eros and doing something like XodiacK again, but better and hopefully without all the band-mate woes.

next news it's a disband ? I HOPE ^^!

Have some people on here that are in their twenties honestly not reached the maturity level yet where they see that posting comments like these in threads of bands they do not like is unproductive. Black Gene does not hurt you in any way by simply existing. Besides, as comes from our general guidelines:

It's better not to post at all than to post crap. If you don't care about a band, it's better not to post in their threads at all. Why do you think that anybody would be interested in you proclaiming that "no1curr" about a band? You are not the center of the universe. Just because you find a band bad/boring/irrelevant doesn't mean other people shouldn't be allowed to discuss them undisturbed. And if people spend more time in the threads of bands they dislike than in threads of bands they do like, they should seriously re-evaluate their priorities. Or get a life. Or at least a more productive hobby.

It's really not that hard. Let fans be disappointed and at least elaborate on why you feel like they should disband instead of "pls disband kthnxbai". I've seen this shit happen a lot more often lately and I will definitely be keeping a closer eye on it. Ye have been warned.