Trombe

xTRiPx will disband & live-limited single "good trip" release

xTRiPx will disband after their one-man live "1 as there..." at Fukuoka DRUM SON at 2015/02/13, and their last live-limited single "good trip" released at their one-man live "good trip" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/02/08 and their last one-man live at 2015/02/13

Definitely expected, but it still breaks my heart. I've been following these guys since 2007 and I'm so sad. I hope they still continue to be active int he music scene.

THIS.IS.REALLY.TOO.MUCH! *me screams it out loud*

I hope that they will continue in other bands... another bad hit from this shitty year!

can't fucking believe it.

Even tho they've never hit any big audiences, I never ever thought Yoshito would let xTRiPx go. It's his baby, his lifework... They were riding on the top after the hiatus, they've always delivered, and now this?

I'm done with this fucking scene, really.

They all better be back on the same new band in the future. Really, they better be.

this is bullshit

fuck my life, man.

I've noticed the post on their facebook page, I can't read shit of japanese. but the word 'comment' and 2003/11 - 2015/02/13 made me open MH news site screaming NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

unbelievable, man. unbelievable.

I understand you... too many bands announced disbandment/hiatus this year and for a case, they were good bands...

12012, Awoi, Cell, Biosphia, Xepher, Gekijou Tenor and D's hiatus for Asagi's health problem (hoping for a quick recovery!)... and this was another bad hit for me :(

Ena just posted this:

解散について

テーマ:ブログ

ホームページ上での発表となりましたが、2015年2月13日にxTRiPxは解散します。

いつも応援してくれたみんなには本当に感謝しています。そしてごめんなさい。

解散してから理由を書こうかと思ってたけど、俺がファンの立場ならすぐにでも知りたいと思う。だから書きます。

限界を感じたんです。良くも悪くも。
11年間、途中で活動休止した時も感じなかった、限界をつくってしまった。
これだけなんです。
悔しいけど清々しいというか、何とも言えない感情です。

11年間も続けてきたんだからきっと解散したらたくさん泣くと思います。

ただ終わるその日までいつも通りの笑顔でみんなとライブしたい。

最近、仲良いバンドマンから元気ないって良く言われたり、ファンの子からの手紙にも元気ないって書いてあってね、俺ダメだなーって思った。正直元気はないです。
ただライブしてるときは、時々泣きそうになりつつも本当に楽しい。みんな楽しそうにしてくれるからね。
そんなライブも残り少ないけど、たくさん笑うよ。

あとね、11周年ワンマンの帰りに兄貴がどうしても最後にシングル出したいって言ってさ、good tripって言われた時は笑ったけど、良い旅やったねってそんな意味って言われた時は泣きそうになってね。
そんで、この間名古屋に行く時にデモ聴かされてめちゃくちゃ泣いて笑
その時やっと実感わいたなぁ。

まだレコーディングもしてないけど最後のCD、最高のものにします。楽しみにしててください。

身勝手な決断で悲しませてごめん。だけど解散するまでどうかよろしくお願いします。

Would any of you be willing to translate this?

I can't translate the whole thing atm because I'm not home, but he says that the reason they are disbanding is that they felt their limit, and that they didn't feel it in the 11 years the band has been active, not even when they were on hiatus.

If nobody has translated it by tonight, I can try.

This is really, really unfortunate news. I loved them when they first started out and I was so happy when they came back from hiatus because the music they made then felt very special, like they really had vamped it up a lot. Ride-Hazard still blows my mind to this day. Ugh. So sad. But Hopefully this last live limited single is good and makes its way here sooner rather than later. 

I translated it. Since neither Japanese nor English are my mother tongue, It's very likely that I made a lot of mistakes, so if anyone wants to correct anything, they'll be welcome to do so. But I think I got the message he wanted to convey tough.

Here it is:

It was published on our website, but xTRiPx is disbanding on 13th February, 2015.

I’m really thankful to all the people who were always supporting us. And I’m sorry.

I was thinking about writing the reason why we’re disbanding after disbanding, but if I was a fan I would want to know right away. So I’m going to write it.

We felt our limits. For better or worse.

In 11 years we didn’t feel it, not even when he were on hiatus. We ended up building our limits.

It’s just that.

It’s annoying but I feel like I can’t say a thing.

Since we were together for 11 years I’m sure I’m going to cry when we disband.

But I just want to do live shows with a smile like always until the day it ends.

Lately, we’ve been told from some of our band-man friends that we looked depressed, and the fans also told us that we looked depressed on the letters they sent us. I thought that was nonsense. But honestly, we were depressed.

But when we are performing, sometimes I feel like crying, but despite that, it’s really fun. It’s fun because you all look like you’re having fun.

We don’t have many live shows like that left, but we’ll laugh a lot.

Other than that, when we were returning from our 11th anniversary one man show, my brother told me that no matter what he wanted to release a last single. When he told me it was going to be called good trip I laughed, but when he told me that it means that we had a nice journey, I felt like crying.

The other day when I went to Nagoya I got to hear the demo and I cried a lot.

I could really feel it.

We haven’t recorded it yet, but we are going to make this last CD the best thing. Please, look forward to it.

We’re really sorry for making you suffer with this selfish decision. But we count on you until we disband.

I've been upset but a lot of the disbandments this year, but this one just made me tear up. 

They are one of those bands that will be irreplaceable for me. 

I admit I haven't followed them after they released Disturb da border, but they are one of those bands you're sad to see go. A lot of fond memories (listening to limpid [re:birth in the stripe version] right now)

I actually cried when I read it, I still do not believe. I love so much, I cannot think about the possibility of losing them. What's going on with Visual these last days? I'm tired of it ... I hope they can get a new band :lolita_sad:

Thank you for your translation, CaRaN.

After reading this, I'm still madly upset, but It softens the blow knowing that they were not happy with their current state. If it means that they are looking to do and feel better, I guess it's better this way.... And at least to me, it appears that they do not intend to quit doing music, so that makes things a bit easier.

At least we have one more release to look forward. Let's hope they make it count!