Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

凛(lin) LIVE DVD "Sacred illusionism" release

I thought LIN was kind of doing well in the scene... They played nice and considering the lack of diversity in sound in Visual Kei these days I thought LIN was more than a good option to go for.

I thought the band had to stop activities because of all the problems with UCP and ever since they have to eat and pay the bills some members just decided to go different paths to get money and sustain themselves to which a band on hiatus cannot provide.

Come on guys. I like to read tanuki too (i always post some stuff about it here too) but hating on bands just because of Tanuki rumours is so...........

Like, why do you still into vk? Cuz most of these guys have shitty stories on tanuki, so...

We're not hating on the band, we're just hating on Misery. Overrated piece of shit barrel.

Come on guys. I like to read tanuki too (i always post some stuff about it here too) but hating on bands just because of Tanuki rumours is so...........

Like, why do you still into vk? Cuz most of these guys have shitty stories on tanuki, so...

I think you do not quite have a clear understanding of the word 'hate'.

Sign in to follow this