Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

[_Vani;lla] - Sugar Days to Melt

For starters: the point of this thread isn't to complain about how much they wish they were the GazettE: make your own topic in the artists forum to go anti-vk frot in. If you don't like them and / or didn't even know that this single existed then you have no business replying to this thread, but thanks for clicking

Overall I thought this was a pretty disappointing goodbye single. I don't really like ballads and I don't like songs that pretend to not be a ballad even more. I went into more detail about it here, but in short, I feel like Vell's voice is not cut out for anything that isn't having 100000 other things going on at the same time. His voice is too shaky and the ultra exposed parts in both songs are cringe worthy.

I also can't stand canned stringed instruments for a touchy dramatic effect. I'm not really a fan of the rating scale, but if I had to give them one, this single would get a 2/10 from me. It wasn't *all* bad: I did like the guitar solo in the B-side, but that's probably one of the few good parts to it.

Sign in to follow this