Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

(review) DyIng messagE - 純愛傷説

Wow.I was amazed by the last track. Other tracks are good too.But i find that "愛終" somehow annoying after 2-3 listened imo.

well,overall most of the tracks are catchy! 9/10

however... I feel sorry for this band about their news recently :(

reminder : if you don't like this band/hate,PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD. You are actually trying to make yourself popular in this forum with your trolls. so please.

Wow.I was amazed by the last track. Other tracks are good too.But i find that "愛終" somehow annoying after 2-3 listened imo.

well,overall most of the tracks are catchy! 9/10

however... I feel sorry for this band about their news recently :(

reminder : if you don't like this band/hate,PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD. You are actually trying to make yourself popular in this forum with your trolls. so please.

i agree this mini-album is quite catchy and good

for me "愛終" is the song that pops into my head the most out of all of them and i enjoy that song quite abit lol

I didn't listen it yet because Des heard a preview on their site and said it was utter crap. I'll give it a try later, I want to hear for myself.

Okay honey, if people post negative comments about this band/release it isn't because they hate the band/release, or because they're trolling. It's simply because this is a review thread, therefore people are entitled to post their opinions on the band/release, let them positive or negative. So go ahead make more remarks like that, but I guarantee you that it won't stop any negativity from stepping into this thread.

reminder : if you don't like this band/hate, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD. You are actually trying to make yourself popular in this forum with your trolls. so please.

...well, you know it, right. As long as a review is pretty subjective, you can't expect people to have the same perspectives as yours, nor prevent those who're against you from stomping their foot upon this thread. That said, I don't like this release, the music is generic and the vocal has traits that I usually avoid in bands; which I surely couldn't stand listening to. It's crap as hell. They sounded like the XXXXth band that has similar sounds with another XXXXX bands over the VK scene; although it hasn't gotten to the point of where I label them with 'horrific garbage'. They're bad, this release is bad, and that's it. Sorry to say.

Then why even bother putting it in the review section if you only want comments like: OMG KAWAII!!!! 10/10 or shupah shugoiii <3 SUPER ORIGINAL.

BTW shitty band and shitty single that's all.

Yea negative reviews should be always allowed as long as they are subjective as toshii9245 said.

For example Jonjons "review" is totaly useless.

Well i listened to it a while ago. I guess it could be pretty good if the vocal wouldnt use his voice like that. Most of the time he just sounds wrong.

I think the songs are catchy, but he ruins it.

so maybe 5-6/10

^yeah, I agree with you. I found some interesting parts on some of their songs, but once I tried to sit down well and swallowed further, the vocals just ruined it. Completely. It was so disturbing that I left any efforts I put at the first place. I never listened to his previous band, so I don't know how he used to sound like. Indeed, vocals are the most prominent part for me that's usually a sign to whether or not I'm gonna like the whole music, in most cases, so this is just a big no.

Then why even bother putting it in the review section if you only want comments like: OMG KAWAII!!!! 10/10 or shupah shugoiii <3 SUPER ORIGINAL.

What's wrong with you jonjon! this band is amazing seriously :banjo:

Yea negative reviews should be always allowed as long as they are subjective as toshii9245 said.

For example Jonjons "review" is totaly useless.

Well i listened to it a while ago. I guess it could be pretty good if the vocal wouldnt use his voice like that. Most of the time he just sounds wrong.

I think the songs are catchy, but he ruins it.

so maybe 5-6/10

Why useless? That's what I think about it, I'm too lazy to go to a detailed one, and I don't want to write a whole dissertation on it, so I just made it short and simple.

But if you're that "interested" in my opinion ok.

All songs have the same generic sound, the vocalists voice is really bad, and it's boring. They sound like a cheap copy version of all the bands in that genre. I'm pretty sure they won't last long. Even my last.fm doesn't scrobble them lol

What's wrong with you jonjon! this band is amazing seriously :banjo:

Then you can freely put them on your sig!!!! With glitters and blinking text, please. :3

........just seeing your comments every here and there, wonder what mediocre bands with, generally, similar sounds and appearances like this that don't suck for you.

Is it just me or does the song/ guitar structure + drums of セピアフィルム sound nearly exactly like GazettE's 紅蓮? At least the drums are extremly alike just slower.

only goo songs are sepia film, fake out and ai owari.

the singer is terrible thats right.

by the way the chorus of track 4 心模様 is ORIGINAL rip off from PENICILLINS romance!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this