Trombe

ZORO will disband

I'm so excited and nervousssss. Why does the special announcement have to be at a ゾロ × ZORO event?

Also, Ketch (ex-KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND), will be playing support for ゾロ. My current theory is that ゾロ is getting back together, minus Taizo, and that they are going to be back on danger crue or something... :P And by "my theory", I mean - my wish.

They also have a new look!! And they look so awesomeeee! Ryuuji in his raf simons, Tatsuhi with his short hair man thing going on. Feelin' it.

10810040_1511626799109478_1829228218_n.j

I'm also feeling really excited and nervous about this announcement...and woah, what does "first and last 2-man live" mean? Does that mean it's their last live as only 2 people or last live in general?

My current theory is that ゾロ is getting back together, minus Taizo, and that they are going to be back on danger crue or something... :P And by "my theory", I mean - my wish.

didn't their drummer also retire completely? I could see soroban-1 coming back as a full time band (and I have a slight feeling they will either announce a major debut, or disband after that live)

I'm also feeling really excited and nervous about this announcement...and woah, what does "first and last 2-man live" mean? Does that mean it's their last live as only 2 people or last live in general?

Oneman lives are 'solo' concerts, just one band. 

Twoman are 2 bands. In this case, ゾロ and ZORO

didn't their drummer also retire completely? I could see soroban-1 coming back as a full time band (and I have a slight feeling they will either announce a major debut, or disband after that live)

Ehhh, I guess. He just kind of said he was retiring and then that was it. But he's been friends with Ryuuji and Tatsuhi since they were in highschool, I'm sure he'd come back for a revival live. But yeah, a sudden announcement at such a strange live. I'm thinking it's either good news or bad news. They've been miking their fans for money lately.. which has me thinking it's bad news. Selling custom merch (which is adorable) and selling a digital song and some cheki for 30,000 yen. It's kind of ridiculous. But on the other hand, they haven't released any new music since the Mousou Nikki campaign, and that was almost a year ago, which makes me think it might be a label change or something that would tie them up in that area. But that could also be bad news...

I can't see Soroban coming back as a full time thing. They played a few lives and had their last live. Plus, Yumehito and Masato (the support drummer) are both now in Belle and have lives planned until April of next year. 

Ahhh idk, my mind has been speculating all day!

AGGHHH, I really don't wanna think about this because the suspense is killing me, and we won't know till the end of January. I REALLY hope it isn't about them disbanding, they're SO GOOD and I can't live without them noooo..... D;

My thoughts goes to my deear psychtiger ToT;

sad sad news. I thought they were going well. ofc they weren't deeply active but y'know, I thought they were kinda... established by now.

I am so devastated, but maybe they will hopefully return with a new band...which kinda reminds me, does anyone know what "InYourYouth" is? I'm not sure it actually is a new band that Ryuji and Tatsuhi will be in or if it's something else, but they're definitely involved in it somehow.

They have an Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/InYourYouth

As well as an Official website: http://inyouryouth.com/

And Ryuji and Tatsuhi seem to talk to this person who is also involved with it: https://twitter.com/bansho_5993

Any know anything about what this is? ^ ^;

it's a management company/talent recruiting agency they've signed with abt a year ago, or so

I hoped they were working on a debut major album all this time, and switched labels to get more exposure - if that's really the case, they might reform as, idk, RORO, and still release shit later, if they own copyright for it

so pissed rn

tumblr_m574y11hoE1r317bvo1_500.gif

Ah darn...I was hoping it would be something more than that. And yeah, I also thought they were working on an album...but they don't actually disband for another like 4 months...I hope they at least release some kind of best of/compilation album, I'd buy it~ :<

Also, I think they posted goodbye messages, can anyone translate?

突然の発表となりましたが、
2015年5月5日にZOROは解散します。

この決断に後悔はありません。
それはね、本当にZOROが何よりも大切で一番大好きだからこそ下せたんです。
決して1人で出した答えなんかではなく、
絶対的相方のたつひと共に出した答えです。

ここで約束します。
2015年5月5日のファイナルまで、
ZOROは更に恰好良くなります。
最高に恰好良くやり切るよ。

応援してくれた全ての皆へ
本当に本当に『ありがとう』