Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BugLug new album "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILL YOU" release

it is announced at BugLug one-man live tour final "寿限夢~音楽のすゝめ~(JUGEMU~ongaku no susume~)" at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL at 2014/11/30 that their new full album "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILL YOU" will be released at 2014/04/01, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their 5th anniversary 3-part live at Shibuya club asia at 2015/03/05 and their live tour "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILL YOU~STRAWBERRY 5HOUT CAKE~" since TSUTAYA O-East at 2015/04/12 and up to Fukuoka DRUM LOGOS at 2015/06/07

limited edition (8,900yen) will include CD+2DVDs, and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD only

[limited edition DVD DISC 2 track list]
01.HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILL YOU (PV)
02.HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILL YOU (making off-shot)

[limited edition DVD DISC 3 track list]
BugLug ONEMAN TOUR 2014 FINAL「寿限夢~音楽のすゝめ~(JUGEMU~ongaku no susume~)」2014.11.30 TOKYO DOME CITY HALL

[CD track list]
01.B.J
02.Cameraman
03.TRAUMA
04.HICCHAKA×MECCHAKA
05.猿(saru)
06.毒蜘蛛(dokukumo)
07.ホームシック。(homesick)
08.ZANGE
09.芸術的思想家の片鱗(geijutsuteki shisouka no henrin)
10.骨(hone)
11.HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILL YOU
12.虫酸、走る(mushizu hashiru)
13.ENMA
14.JUGEMU
15.TIME MACHINE
16.ASOVIP (included in regular edition)

Oh man. ;O; BugLug really has become an amazing group. I was so excited when they were a mystery band and then when they popped up I despised -7- and the pv but when I finally checked the mini the other tracks were so great and then they kept going. I'm so pumped for this band and think they've really crafted themselves into something special.

Sign in to follow this