Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

ME!ME!ME!

>>>>>

and what these atrociously ugly fat girls have to do with the video i posted?

well i never thought you will post anything worthy anyway, so that's okay :v

me me me, spelled different and with cloths on.

hmmm your way of thinking is... how do i put this? "special" i guess. it's like you are on some random planet, swimming in the random ocean filled with utter randomness, which you take and throw at everyone. 2deep4mi ;__;

1348865856348.jpg

hmmm your way of thinking is... how do i put this? "special" i guess. it's like you are on some random planet, swimming in the random ocean filled with utter randomness, which you take and throw at everyone. 2deep4mi ;__;

1348865856348.jpg

Looks like you are raging off of too much testosterone after watching that video you posted brah.

Awesome vid and animation. Teddyloid is pretty sick as well.

Hope studio Khara keeps coming out with big anime series after Evangelion is 'finished'.

They are due to change the anime world again, need some more awesome anime with 'DEEP' messages.

I think the 'newer' look to this animation is pulled of very well without looking cheap, or too much like a product of the digital age. Also, I know they have always been putting teddies in our faces and inspired the 'Gainax Bounce' term, but I also wonder if there is some agenda to the direction of everyone involved with Gainax's current works.

As we know part of the message of Eva was based around stepping out of your little world and connecting with others. Now we have this vid with a dude who looks almost like a mix of Shinji and Shimon, who is in his otaku fortress having visions of Heavenly Blessed Beauties and all sorts of potential issues he sees with them, despite their value to him.

Anyway, just thinking aloud.

it's like you are on some random planet,

thanks

>posts a video with girl(s) displaying the same-ish physique/build (if we learn to ignore over-the-top knockers in your link)

>Dude.

those waveya chicks are anorexic compared to those robot vagina boob monsters gaz posted

This might be pretty old to bring up so I apologise in advance if this is old news/reviving a slightly deceased thread but I so wanted to speak up on it due to this new found love of mine for it, lol. Massive thanks, firstly, to the brilliance that is prz for showing this in plug where I first heard of it. I already knew who daoko was but now my interest in her works has soared due to this. I had then noticed how much this vid has gotten around on the net like DyE Fantasy (see below). What a meme generator of a MV. XD

Warning, mature content so please no watching if underage/uncomfortable! 

Pretty interesting track overall, even though I had to keep clicking on other tabs thanks to my mum being present. xD I can't say I'm surprised with how it is, but I guess I'm saying that now only because of how addicted I've become of the track itself. On repeat whenever I give it a listen aha. Also noticed how the single seems to be in 4 actual segments? I just love how so much is going on in it, and how it is like lil' mini tracks in small sections. I don't even listen to much dubstep and I'm hooked. VERY addicting stuff indeed.

i keep wondering if daoko does this for the $$$ and publicity and actually hates singing such sugary pop things. the second half of he song is pretty okay

Sign in to follow this