Aferni

Misheard J Rock Lyrics.

Will be doing misheard lyrics of Jrock song's starting with NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST and Arlequin. feel free to do songs.

Gift Of Prophecy. [NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST]

EYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FREYAHHHHH

GO!

What if you could sound rape me?

What if you could cow run me?

What if you could down run me?

WITH ASSAHMAH FAISHAHHHHH

Follow your fate, follow your fate, follow your fate, theres nothing you can chew.

WITH ONE I SIT AND RACE DOWN WITH YASSSAFAH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEESAFIRIE HE CHOSE EYAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Follow your fate my last hope is garn. Ive had no choice to be alive since i piss bourne. Follow your fate my last hope is garn. EYAIII HAVE NO CHOICE TO BE ALIVE SINCE I WAS BOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

JUST LIE TO ME, DEVESTATE ME, RUSH ME EVERYTIME. A LEGAL RIGHT IS BORN JOSHIN ME TIL IT DOESNT CAKE. EYAHS MY CREATION , DICK HATES YOU I TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. DEYOHHHHHHHEEEHHHH AHEBOTEHHHHHH ON ME FOYAI WAISHEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH. UGHOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOO. *guitar Solo*

JUST LIE TO ME, DEVESTATE ME, RUSH ME EVERYTIME. A LEGAL RIGHT IS BORN JOSH ME TIL IT DOESNT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Follow your fate my last hope is garn. Ive had no choice to be alive since i piss bourne. Follow your fate my last hope is garn. EYAIII HAVE NO CHOICE TO BE ALIVE SINCE EYES BOWL. I chain a walll stupaye I cant belive yo. I wait for naillls for race , when i am not dead EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIUHHHHH. YOUR FATE. YOUR FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE. YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE, YOUR WRUNG FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.

haakana [Arlequin]

OHHHH PEOPLE TRUST NUT, ICH TU DE RAIS

IT MAY OR MAYNO TO BE TWO

DESPAIR WAS NEVER WORTHY HOW CAME OF IT TO BE SO

STOP DANCING ON OUR GRAVE ANYMORE

OHHHH PEOPLE TRUST NUT, ICH TU DE RAIS
IT MAY OR MAYNO TO BE TWO
DESPAIR WAS NEVER WORTHY HOW CAME OF IT TO BE SO
STOP DANCING ON OUR GRAVE ANYMORE

(Only did this part because laziness)

I remember just scrolling through and watching literally any video on YouTube about misheard lyrics because I find them hilarious and pretty clever. It always makes me forget about the actual words, and most of the time, not positively ehe. The only one I can recall right now is girugamesh's 'Dirty Story,' when Satoshi says 'I wanna be a sincere man.' I was reading a translation of the song while listening and it was heard as 'I wanna be a sexual man.' xD Now I keep hearing only that.

I was thinking of starting a thread like this!

My small (for now) contribution:

Dir en Grey - Merciless Cult

The chorus to me sounds like:

-HUAH!

-ROB RICE!

-HUAH!

-ROB RICE!

-HUAH!

-ROB RICE!

I remember just scrolling through and watching literally any video on YouTube about misheard lyrics because I find them hilarious and pretty clever. It always make me forget about the actual words, and most of the time, not positively ehe. The only one I can recall right now is girugamesh's 'Dirty Story,' when Satoshi says 'I wanna be a sincere man.' I was reading a translation of the song while listening and it was heard as 'I wanna be a sexual man.' xD Now I keep hearing only that.

Ditto! :)

Morning satisfaction...

I wanna be your sensual man say - I wanna be a sexy man

I wanna be your sensual man - I wanna be a sexy man

I wanna be your sensual man - I wanna be a sexy man

I wanna be your sexual man - I wanna be a sexy man

etc etc.

Girugamesh - Dirty Story

The GazettE's Filth in the Beauty lol the chorus "closed minds, distorted instability" sounds like "conchetumadre, pisaron mi sandwich", which translates as "motherfucker, someone stepped on my sandwich"

And many more misheard lyrics I know in spanish lol

(1:02) caillou, caillou

ate his cashews

In Spiv States' "Flavour", there is a part where it sounds like the lead singer says "Eat a Dorito".

I guess that's why it's called Flavour xD. 

Also, sometimes, in Myaku by Dir En Grey, it sounds like Kyo says "Fuck for Gimmick!" or "Go fuck Gimmick!" because of how the words run together.

I love misheard lyrics! HILARIOUS thing!

9GOATS BLACK OUT - 

690 min 

during his whispers at ~1.38 it sounds like he says 'guilty pussy'

since 1889 -

capital punishment

first time audible at ~ 1.44 'Speckbohnen' (German for bacon and beans), but towards the end it's all he growls

I always hear another one, each time I listen to the song, but atm I can't remember which band, nor which song. 

But it sounds like 'my bad engrish' and I'm always like 'nah, no prob pal' 

1:12  when he says 'dominatrix'  I had no idea what he said, it just sounded like 'kani na camise' (???)

1:32 - ''Give you a lesson, give you a lesson, give you a lesson TODAY!'' or ''Give you a nutsack, give you a nutsack'' according to my friend. ( The actual lyrics are "give me your master mad pain")

Edited by Platy

In 少女-ロリヰタ-23区's 「ベッドは玉座、僕は皇帝」 it sounds like he screams, "Ghastly, Candy. Gospel" but he's saying "castling, gambit, passed pawn". 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif?w=6

LIN -end of corruption world- Lost in the mist of time

During the chorus it sounds like 'godess in my ear - godess in my dick' and sometimes it sounds more like 'blood is in my dick' 

Matches Rikus breathy way of singing this song is2g 

10 minutes ago, -jibakurei- said:

LIN -end of corruption world- Lost in the mist of time

During the chorus it sounds like 'godess in my ear - godess in my dick' and sometimes it sounds more like 'blood is in my dick' 

Matches Rikus breathy way of singing this song is2g 

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARS THIS AFTER ALL

11 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARS THIS AFTER ALL

HELL NAH BRO WE'RE TOGETHER IN THIS OMG OMG 

On 2017-10-01 at 11:51 AM, swagman said:

Reincarnation / MALISEND

0:41(?) sounds like "LOTS OF TURTLES"

OMG! Hahahah!! I just had to hear it for myself and I just died lmfao xD Aahahah

I can never unhear that now lololol xD Thanks!! xD