Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND - 青空ギロチン (Aozora Guillotine)

青空ギロチン

Aozora Guillotine is the latest release by My Bacteria Heat Island the new band of ex Kurt and ex. Kiss My Way vocalist Taira Kazuhiro aka TenTen.

68220141029021350.jpg

We'll start with 青空ギロチン, Aozora Guillotine, Blue Sky Guillotine ect. I first heard it on youtube since MBHI uploaded it on their yt page, and I have to say it's pretty decent. Some of the riffs and playing was strange sounding in comparison with TenTen's vocals but for MBHI I think that is fitting. The reason I say that is because I feel that heaviness suits them seeing as almost all of their songs are br00tal. But as I say that it was also weird to listen to as it was in two diff tones. I honestly liked the guitar solo at the end of the song and the guitars that followed it's a rhythmic head banging moment...well for me atleast. One reason i didnt fall in love with this song is because it wasn't like their first release, Nisshin Geppo. Which was itself very heavy with lots of TenTen's squealing and what not.

Onto .汚染区域 , osenkuiki, Contaminated Area

Now this, was great. I liked the preview PV spot for osenkuiki and I knew I'd love the full version, the second PV spot definitely arose my interest in this song, my major interest would be this song's lyrics. I've read one line of the song's lyrics on twitter, I believe the person who posted it was the MBHI lyric bot. The line involved something pertaining to politics, and you can tell the beginning when TenTen is squealing his balls off, is squealed in English. For some reason I always hear two things at the beginning , "This shit be war we're plentiful, nuke , fire, war. You can wake up til I yell" Or "There should be war, we're pitiful , no firewall, you cant wake to liar". I hear one or the other every time i replay the beginning of the song. One part was distinguishable to me at 0:45 -0:59 "Wash out everyone we know, Wake Up....and bask". So yea, this song tell's a deep story no doubt,  it's just hard as fuck to find a full set of MBHI lyric's you know....unless you have someone to do scans of the lyric book or you yourself do them. One thing about this song that I didn't like is that it felt very rushed and by that I mean, to be a 3 minute song it kind pulled a Sonic The Hedgehog and sped by.

Next we have 世界はそれを見つめるしかない, sekai wa sore wo mitsumerushikanai, The World Can Do Nothing But Look At It

Now this is cute. I absolutely loved this song to the core, it reminded me of when I used to listen to Uverworld's - "Colors Of The Heart". Yes, I know that is a very unfitting comparison but this song gives a nostalgic feel to it, reminds me of my freshmen day's in high school. I'm all for MBHI's downright heavy sound but this.....they should do shit like this too, this is beautiful. TenTen's clean vocal's would have to be my favorite aspect of this song. Even though I feel they didn't fit in Aozora Guillotine they fit in this song because the tone of everything is where it's supposed to be, unlike in Aozora Guillotine where the vocals were unfitting in one part, and fitting in another part. Where as this song it's just right, like a well shaped woman, nothing too flat, nothing to big, ,not too tall, not too short , just right on target. Like a bulls eye. (That analogy and comparison was very shitty but w/e)

Onto PreDatoR

NOW THIS, THIS IS WHERE IT'S AT. You ever have that song that just fill's you with hype and make's you want to jump around to the rhythm , not like a maniac but not lazily. The kind of vibe where you're just like "Oh yeah, I'm feeling this".This song is pretty boss, feels like something you'd hear in an anime and that vision sends chills up and down my spine. MBHI is really dragging me onto it's bandwagon with this release, I'm betting the next release will win me over, they have quite the Set-list to actually preform a 3 month consecutive release but meh cant rush geneous i geuss.

I give this single a 9 out Of 10

As a person who really doesn't listen to MBHI I  recommend this to you if you enjoy a diverse type of sound (Not D.I.D. diverse because D.I.D. is better than MBHI lmao)

Sign in to follow this