Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Lady GaGa

Can't wait until GaGs gets slayd by Godney this Spring.

OO6xL.gif

A long overdue "bye bitch!"

Does anyone actually listen to Gaga for the lyrics?

I'm still into her, mostly because I don't pay attention to the media, so if she's behaving like a douchebag I would never know. Even if the fame has gone to her head, I couldn't care less. Music is still catchy and fun? That suits me just fine.

That aside, I want more of her songs to reach number one because, frankly, there needs to be more music about (homo)sexuality, transexuality and powerful women in the charts. And I'd love it if I could listen to the radio without hearing anything Rihanna or David Guetta, so she better not have worked with him on the new album.

I'm still into her, mostly because I don't pay attention to the media, so if she's behaving like a douchebag I would never know. Even if the fame has gone to her head, I couldn't care less. Music is still catchy and fun? That suits me just fine.

I don't think its the lyrics that are the problem.

Rather, her image and persona. Earlier in her career she was more humble with her success, she earnt it, was different without being too out there and over the top. But naturally, when your career is based on being whacky and outragerous, you have to outdo it every time. I guess for me, sometimes, she goes too far to achieve that.

She only has an album and EP to her name - Fame Monster was a very solid album, improved on pretty much every aspect of The Fame. but if she continues down this same electropop path for the next album, its going to be boring. There's only so much you can do with one genre (think Bad Romance, never heard a pop song like it) not to mention all the other artists who have done it to death. She probably brought the genre into the mainstream in 2008, but its 2011 now and her sound, not just the image, is going to need to show progression. From what I've heard about Born This Way, she goes on about dance beats dominating the album like its something new...

When you think of other pop artists, you probably don't think of 'progression'. But Gaga is talented musically, shes in a league of her own, just has to work hard now to stay there. So we'll see.

I think she's awesome because she's not afraid to be different and doesn't care about anything people say about her.

From what I've heard about Born This Way, she goes on about dance beats dominating the album like its something new...

Ah, well, I understand where you're all coming from in that case, but I quoted this just because everyone and their grandparent is doing it lately and the fad is getting to be a bit boring. So if there's no change and the album is sloppy or lazy to please the masses rather than outrageous or fresh, then, yes, I'd be disappointed too.

I think the lyrics from The Fame are pretty lame, but TFM has some pretty good ones. Dance In The Dark and Speechless, for example. Can't wait for Born This Way. :-)

Everyone should check you You & I if you're getting tired of her dance songs. It's a great ballad in the vein of Speechless.

That aside, I want more of her songs to reach number one because, frankly, there needs to be more music about (homo)sexuality, transexuality and powerful women in the charts. And I'd love it if I could listen to the radio without hearing anything Rihanna or David Guetta, so she better not have worked with him on the new album.

This is the first time I've ever agreed with everything Subliminal said.

Even if she's crazy now, she's using her star power to actually do something politically (bonus points for being in my favor). Plus, watching people complain about how much of an attention whore she is gives me a boner. Ironically, the people I'm thinking of were an example of: someone hell-bent on proving to my entire high school that Hispanic at the Disco was a musical revolution back in '07; someone that gets offended when anything "poppy" plays because anything upbeat with synth is shit, but he connects with modern lyrical geniuses like System of a Down and worships industrial (god)s like Rammestein as a better alternative.

Also, the more my mom disapproves of her, the better. Just like my "why are you listening to people yell?" and "you're not a drag queen at college, are you?" music.

nah, i am happy with GaGa doing dance tunes.

Many other divas doing it and still going on.

So i don't see why she couldn't.

Esp. With her collaborating with RedOne, every results will be magical and one of a kind.

You can hear how it is from Bad Romance, Just Dance, Love Game, and Poker Face among some others. All these song were produced by RedOne.

If anything, i guess she will do more vintage dance sounds like she did with Alejandro (90s dance), maybe something fierce like Teeth as well, but overall will still in Dance roots.

Although Born This Way snippet was sang as ballad,

i think it could be another acoustic remix she did with her songs. She did that often, say to, again, Poker Face and Bad Romance. It could be recorded as brilliant dance tunes again, we'll never knows.

Though i will be fine if it's indeed a ballad as well.

I like the way she dressed as well,

people say she changed a lot, but for me she actually back to the start.

I must say, her Just Dance era dresses, is not really her.

It's too innocent for her.

If you look up her gallery before she get famous, with those brunettes, she already sporting leotards, bras and panties than anything. So i don't see how she changes at this part.

But all those kooky costumes, sometimes it does get over the top. Like those kermit dress, that i didn't really fancy so much. But this occasion is rare, i really admire her Venus dress at last year Grammy, it was fabulous.

And her black dress at VMA also last year too.

And those bubble dress, that are so anime-ish.

But then again, haute couture are sometimes over the top, even silly.

Anyway, she is scheduled to perform again at this year Grammy.

I am so psyched. I hope she will do some more scandal like she did with 2008 VMA where she goes all bloody.

Will be so awesome!

Full Lyrics for Born This Way single, leaked by Mother Monster herself:

BORN THIS WAY

WRITTEN BY: LADY GAGA

PRODUCED BY: LADY GAGA, FERNANDO GARIBAY, DJ WHITE SHADOW

MIXED AND ENGINEERED BY: DAVID RUSSEL

INTRO:

It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M

Just put your paws up

'cause you were Born This Way, Baby

VERSE:

MY MAMA TOLD ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG

WE ARE ALL BORN SUPERSTARS

SHE ROLLED MY HAIR AND PUT MY LIPSTICK ON

IN THE GLASS OF HER BOUDOIR

"THERE'S NOTHIN WRONG WITH LOVIN WHO YOU ARE"

SHE SAID, "'CAUSE HE MADE YOU PERFECT, BABE"

"SO HOLD YOUR HEAD UP GIRL AND YOU'LL GO FAR,

LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY"

CHORUS:

I'M BEAUTIFUL IN MY WAY

'CAUSE GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES

I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

DON'T HIDE YOURSELF IN REGRET

JUST LOVE YOURSELF AND YOU'RE SET

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

POST-CHORUS:

OOO THERE AIN'T NO OTHER WAY

BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY

BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY

OOO THERE AIN'T NO OTHER WAY

BABY I WAS BORN-

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

DON'T BE A DRAG -JUST BE A QUEEN

DON'T BE!

VERSE:

GIVE YOURSELF PRUDENCE

AND LOVE YOUR FRIENDS

SUBWAY KID, REJOICE YOUR TRUTH

IN THE RELIGION OF THE INSECURE

I MUST BE MYSELF, RESPECT MY YOUTH

A DIFFERENT LOVER IS NOT A SIN

BELIEVE CAPITAL H-I-M (HEY HEY HEY)

I LOVE MY LIFE I LOVE THIS RECORD AND

MI AMORE VOLE FE YAH (LOVE NEEDS FAITH)

REPEAT CHORUS + POST-CHORUS

BRIDGE:

DON'T BE A DRAG, JUST BE A QUEEN

WHETHER YOU'RE BROKE OR EVERGREEN

YOU'RE BLACK, WHITE, BEIGE, CHOLA DESCENT

YOU'RE LEBANESE, YOU'RE ORIENT

WHETHER LIFE'S DISABILITIES

LEFT YOU OUTCAST, BULLIED, OR TEASED

REJOICE AND LOVE YOURSELF TODAY

'CAUSE BABY YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY

NO MATTER GAY, STRAIGHT, OR BI,

LESBIAN, TRANSGENDERED LIFE

I WAS BORN TO SURVIVE

NO MATTER BLACK, WHITE OR BEIGE

CHOLA OR ORIENT MADE

I WAS BORN TO BE BRAVE

REPEAT CHORUS

OUTRO/REFRAIN:

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

certainly will not be a slow song with this kind of lyrics! ..., or will it be?

oh also, Official Scheiße -REMIX- video for Thierry Mugler.

nQb4bMIG2IY

LYRICS:

I don't speak German

But i will if you like

(like like like)

Ich bin mir absolut klar

Ich trag den Namen Monster

I wish we all could be blind

It become easy (easy) out there

I'll take you out tonight

Do whatever you like

Scheiße-scheiße be mine, Scheiße be mine.

Scheiße be mine.

Put on a close night

Do whatever you like

Scheiße-scheiße be mine, Scheiße be mine.

Scheiße be mine.

I I I I

(oh oh oh oh oh)

I don't speak German

But i will if you like

Ich bin mir absolut klar

Ich trag den Namen Monster

I wish we all could be blind

It become easy (easy) out there

Those are some pretty awesome lyrics, especially "don't be a drag, just be a queen". I hope the song ends up as cool as the lyrics.

Lady GaGa had her fifteen minutes of fame, now she's just overexposed and starting to piss me off.

I hate this fucking mommy monster and little monster bullshit. I guess it's mostly because I hear 12 year old girls every day refer to themselves as little monsters and how they love MOMMY MONSTER.

ugh. fuck it all.

I hear 12, 13 and 25 yo stupid girls fangirling about dir en grey every week, and instead of hating them, I place my hate in you :wub:

Anyway, i really wanna hear the new single. I heard there were some previews on youtube, but hell, they were awful. I really hope it sounds great, as usual.

oh, and this

I only started actively liking her when she turned weird.

i think those unofficial remixes and whatsoever on youtube is unofficial.

I suppose they took that part from when she was singing the snippet on VMA last year lol

but February 13 is the premiere on Grammy, LIVE.

Can't come soon enough xD

Given the lead up and overhyping, this track better deliver. She has set her bar so high, so anything short of amazing won't cut it.

Given the lead up and overhyping, this track better deliver. She has set her bar so high, so anything short of amazing won't cut it.

You have no idea how strongly I agree with you.

She set herself up for failure the minute she said that this is the best album of the decade. I'm sure I'm going to like it, but what I'm expecting to hear is an album of songs that just hit you in the face with how completely epic they are and how perfect they must be. Especially with the way Lady G, Perez Hilton, and RedOne are all talking about it. They all say it's going to revolutionize music.

I was a bit let down when the lyrics for Born This Way were released because it wasn't very poetic, it was too straight-forward and literal. They are meaningful, mind you, but just not insinuating anything, it's just all out there.

That's why I don't pay attention to fan hype and speculation, be it in American music or VK. If you're going to live through other people's opinions you're always going to be disappointed, or you're going to have to like to yourself about liking something when you really don't.

She's like Dir en Grey: millions of people will complain about how much everything she does sucks, how she sucks, how her fans suck, how she's ruining the music industry, how she caused 9/11, and how she's part of the illuminati (lol) . But millions more people will buy her works, love it because she made it, and lynch the haters no matter what her next album sounds like.

If any of the demos out there in youtube are on this album, it will be nothing but desapointing.

I mean, listen to this:

q2u1zf6yufY

GAWD those lyrics

so far there is only 4 confirmed tracks that Gaga and producers (RedOne and Garibay) has been immensely tweeted for a tease. either lyrics or thoughts for the song/album.

these are:

You and I

Born This Way

Scheiße

Edge of Glory

funny you should mentioned EARTHQUAKE (aka THEN YOU LOVED ME)

because this is an unreleased song she recorded as demo before The Fame with Space Cowboy.

and have yet having official release nor brought LIVE on concerts.

i hope they stay that way...except for future love :P

@PHMKII I, conversely, live for the hype. I like hyping things for no reason (point-in-case BLISS OUT by DEATHGAZE), there will never be enough hype for something for me. In fact, the more hype the more I'm prone to like a release. I don't know why this is. It's also funny you should mention the Illuminati. I literally didn't even know that was a thing until I started reading the official Lady Gaga forums... to which I don't know why I even do considering they're all a bunch of mindless idiots there anyway.

@Erin.- None of those songs are going to be on BTW. They're all from 2005-2007 and BTW is entirely new material. There's only a couple of confirmed tracks, like Chianti said. I actually thought Earthquake wasn't that bad of a demo. Certainly not GREAT, but not bad. What I would like her to do is make an album of entirely rerecorded demos. Like Earthquake and Changing Skies.

Sign in to follow this