Trombe

[Off-topic] bandmen brothers

Here is the only one I knew about before this thread..  kinda surprised it's not here

Ken けん (ex. And-eccentric agent- bass) & Ibuki 威吹 (D=OUT guitar) are brothers (possibly twins?)

Actually, I don't know if it was ever confirmed officially. It's just something I saw on some fan blog years ago, googling it brings up a lot of people who seem to believe it. (currently at work, so it's too hard to google in japanese) They definitely look alike, anyway. 

kenibukiminase.jpg

Here they are wearing each other's costumes:

11-06ibukiwith.jpg

Here's another: Kazuki and Reiya, both from XAA-XAA (ザアザア) & ex-Belmosaic.

From what I've heard, Kazuki is the younger brother.

Eita and Taichi, the singer and bassist from the band FABLED NUMBER, are brothers. Taichi is apparently the older one.

5tusk.jpg

Edited by violetchain

Rey (ex.Blaive)  has a twin brother. Idk his name or if he's in a band.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27576390_2203625049666546_46836256855482

Edited by Zalemu

1 hour ago, Zalemu said:

Rey (ex.Blaive)  has a twin brother. Idk his name or if he's in a band.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27576390_2203625049666546_46836256855482

He looks too much vkei, so we can safely assume he is in a band.

On 5/21/2015 at 10:49 PM, doombox said:

This also reminded me to post, Koji and Yuichi from SWANKY DANK are brothers.

tumblr_nakjh29MNm1t22p4ho1_1280.jpg

I just saw it ... and I have to say it: so hot! :V 

does anyone know who is tomo(dadaroma)'s brother? assuming from tomo's tweet his brother makes music too, or am I wrong?

Screenshot-20181203-150229.png

SLOTHREAT's Katsuya just pulled a girugamesh brothers stunt and revealed that Takaya (ex.Sailing Before the Wind) is his twin brother, now both playing in the same band.

Here I am with another piece of information only I can be  bothered with contribute with probably.

Ex-EVE Takeru (and now CLACK inc.) has two twin brothers (named Yuu and Kaname) who are also vocalists. They're currently a pop-rock duo called TWiN PARADOX, but they've been in several indie rock bands in the Osaka scene, such as 80/TRACK, which had a techno/dance/rock sound and somewhat a vk-ish aesthetic.

Spoiler

o0645038012546517677.jpg?caw=800

They opened for EVE  a couple times, even though they of course used to deny their relationship (not fooling anyone most likely since they look like a triplet almost lol)

Here's the three brothers back in the EVE/80/TRACK DAYS:

Spoiler

Dq-XHUc2-Ws-AA3-CLP.jpg

And them in their most recent picture:

Spoiler

Cattura.jpg

On 9/8/2019 at 7:33 AM, Duma said:

Looks like Habaki (ex-針槐-halienju-, Geomatrium) and Hinata (ex. llll-Ligro-) are brothers. Hinata is the younger one.

LITERALLY my favorite bands of all time.

On 9/8/2019 at 7:33 AM, Duma said:

Looks like Habaki (ex-針槐-halienju-, Geomatrium) and Hinata (ex. llll-Ligro-) are brothers. Hinata is the younger one.

Question, how'd you find this out. I know Habaki refers to Hinata as his brother(Mainly after llll-Ligro- died on twitter.) but was this confirmed?

38 minutes ago, Aferni said:

Question, how'd you find this out. I know Habaki refers to Hinata as his brother(Mainly after llll-Ligro- died on twitter.) but was this confirmed?

I saw that too, but I thought that it's something like senpai and kouhai, but lately I was cleaning my ameba and found that I was following Habaki and saw some old entry https://ameblo.jp/straydog9/entry-11635332139.html where again he was refering to Hinata as a brother. And just looking at them, similar noses and hands... And the last tweet of Habaki about birthday and two bands. Of course it can't be confirmed with 100% that's why I wrote that it looks like. Pity that Hinata deleted his twitter and ameba maybe I could find something more. 

7 minutes ago, Duma said:

I saw that too, but I thought that it's something like senpai and kouhai, but lately I was cleaning my ameba and found that I was following Habaki and saw some old entry https://ameblo.jp/straydog9/entry-11635332139.html where again he was refering to Hinata as a brother. And just looking at them, similar noses and hands... And the last tweet of Habaki about birthday and two bands. Of course it can't be confirmed with 100% that's why I wrote that it looks like. Pity that Hinata deleted his twitter and ameba maybe I could find something more. 

Thank you for this picture, I've been looking for pics with them together but there are few that actually exist or atleast I havent looked hard enough.

5 minutes ago, Aferni said:

Thank you for this picture, I've been looking for pics with them together but there are few that actually exist or atleast I havent looked hard enough.

No problem, always happy when I can help a little. Only now I can't stop thinking what it would be like if Hinata would be still a part of the music scene. Maybe one day they would record something together. 

Edited by Duma
typo

I am actually very thankful for this post BECAUSE I didn't know Habaki was still doing music after Halienju and that his new band actually released SO MUCH MUSIC wow.

On 9/11/2019 at 4:45 AM, Xerath said:

I am actually very thankful for this post BECAUSE I didn't know Habaki was still doing music after Halienju and that his new band actually released SO MUCH MUSIC wow.

Geomatrium is noice,  Zahnrad is their best release so far