Trombe

[Off-topic] bandmen brothers

the following list has included the bandmen as real brothers (those being bold are known as elder brother):

Dr.ヤガミトール(yagami tooru)(樋口隆/higuchi takashi)(BUCK-TICK) & Gt.樋口豊(higuchi yutaka)(BUCK-TICK)
Vo.キリト(kirito)(村田信也/murata shinya)(Angelo) & Ba.KOHTA(村田康太/murata kouta)(Angelo)
Gt.弐(nii)(松枝武/matsugae takeshi)(girugamesh) & Dr.Яyo(松枝亮/matsugae ryou)(girugamesh)
Ba.&Vo.瞬火(matatabi)(陰陽座(Onmyo-za)) & Gt.招鬼(maneki)(陰陽座(Onmyo-za))
Vo.&Gt.&Prog.石井秀仁(ishii shuuji)(cali≠gari, GOATBED) & 石井雄次(ishii yuuji)(GOATBED)
Vo.TOTTO(ex-L,DEAR) & Dr.YOU-SUKE(ex-L,DEAR)
Ba.Chiyu(SuG) & Gt.TSUKASA(ex-ZUCK)
Ba.Zill(朝倉進五/asakura shingo)(Moran) & Gt.shia.(朝倉あき/asakura aki)(Chanty)
Dr.前田一知(maeda kazutomo)(ex-グルグル映畫館(guruguru eigakan)) & Vo.CUTT(前田一人/maeda kazuhito)(ex-SHAME)
Vo.哀憂(aiyu)(浅川隆/asakawa ryuu)(ex-Eile de Mu, now Double River Record president, NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT manager) & Ba.壱成(issei)(ex-Dali-->LOST NAME)
Gt.氷龍-hiryu-(KOUHEI)(ex-Neo) & Dr.MW(ex-DOWNER)
Dr.ライ(rai)(GIGAMOUS) & Dr.秀馬-syuma-(ワンネス(Oneness))
Vo.You(緑川裕宇/midorikawa yuu)(ex-LucaRia) & Gt.Taku(緑川拓/midorikawa taku)(ex-LucaRia, now Call Me(support))
Gt.アキ(aki)(パノラマ虚構ゼノン(XENON)) & Ba.テツヤ(tetsuya)(パノラマ虚構ゼノン(XENON)) (twin)
Gt.黒-kuro-(黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage)) & Ba.K(黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage)) (twin)
Vo.寛-HIRO-(加藤寛密/katou hiromitsu)(ex-V-last., now in Twins☆) & Gt.義-yoshi-(加藤義密/katou yoshimitsu)(ex-V-last., now in Twins☆) (twin)
Vo.Yo-shiT(xTRiPx) & Dr.ena(xTRiPx) & Dr.正人(masato)(ベル(belle))
Dr.秋田高輔(akita kousuke)(ex-レミング(remming)) & Ba.たきる(takiru)(ex-超時空アンドロイド-PIECE-)
Ba.ちか(chika)(弾丸 NO LIMIT(dangan NO LIMIT)) & Gt.大河(taiga)(My Fairytale)
Vo.&Gt.RYOJI(篠本竜司/shinomoto ryoji)(GYZE) & Dr.SHUJI(GYZE)
Vo.隆介(ryuusuke)(上村隆介/uemura ryuusuke)(慟哭~doukoku~) & Gt.文哉(fumiya)(上村文哉/uemura fumiya)(慟哭~doukoku~)
Gt.NARUMI(LOG-ログ-) & Gt.RUMINA(LOG-ログ-)
Gt.石川嘉彦(ishikawa yoshihiko)(ex-WERKMARE-->SONS OF NEW SCHOOL) & Vo.石川芳規(ishikawa yoshinori)(ex-SONS OF NEW SCHOOL)
Gt.仲程信恒(nakahodo nobutsune)(Raptor 9) & Vo.仲程信理(nakahodo nobumichi)(Raptor 9)
Gt.みる。(miru)(ex-メルヴェル(melvel)) & Gt.みるも。(mirumo)(メルヴェル(melvel)) (twin)
Dr.雀(suzume)(ex-ハイパーポケット(hyper pocket)) & Gt.かなた(kanata)(uni-ユニ-)

Thanks for considering my request and making this list, Trombe. Much appreciated, srsly. Maybe we should have a thread for trivia or something like that. I mean, a collection of interesting facts about those bandmen. Not only news and gossip.

the following list has included the bandmen as real brothers (those being bold are known as elder brother):

Vo.Yo-shiT(xTRiPx) & Dr.ena(xTRiPx) & Dr.正人(masato)(ベル(belle))

Well, ena is the older brother from Masato (ex. CATFIST, now in Belle). This would make him Yo-shiT's younger brother, too. Though I never heard anything about that. With ena and Masato it's obvious though and they talked about that several times.

Just to add this, thanks for the list!

Vo.寛-HIRO-(加藤寛密/katou hiromitsu)(ex-V-last., now in Twins☆) & Gt.義-yoshi-(加藤義密/katou yoshimitsu)(ex-V-last., now in Twins☆) (twin)

I think 寛-HIRO- was Gt. too. Vo. of V-last. was Shyena.

Well, ena is the older brother from Masato (ex. CATFIST, now in Belle). This would make him Yo-shiT's younger brother, too. Though I never heard anything about that. With ena and Masato it's obvious though and they talked about that several times.

Just to add this, thanks for the list!

Yes, Yoshito and Ena are brothers. Yoshito is the older one, I believe. I knew they had a brother on CATFIST, but didn't know whom.

And GREAT thread, Trombe. Keep those off-topic coming!

Not sure if you're going to keep this to somewhat "VK" but MY FIRST STORY's Hiro and ONE OK ROCK's Taka are brothers too.

Considering that Trombe included Onmyoza too, I highly doubt that this list should be somewhat "exclusively VK"

Oh, and Maximum the Hormone's vocalist/guitarist and drummer are brother and sister afaik.

Takahisa Gomi (vocals/bass) and Takuto Gomi (guitar) of LOSTAGE! They've been jamming together since 2001! :D

Takahisa in the middle and Takuto on the right

LOSTAGE1.jpg