sai

Charisma.com

It took merely and literally a couple of years to have this "better HALCALI" turning into some sort of sad, carbon copy of late M.I.A./Chainsmokers-influenced fad act.

Kaisan is inevitable. Who else would save J-electro(pop) like they did for a short term back in 2014?

(p.s. do not consult Roland if you seek diamonds in the midst of mediocre electropop garbage circa this year)

I haven't listened to their latest, but what happened to these girls? I never minded their combination of rap and electro pop and while I feel like the quality has been going down with each release it hasn't been a steep downward slope. Aidoro C was a fun listen, even If i never bothered to write a review or recommend it to anyone. Is the new release really that disappointing and what qualities do you think they need to bring back/drop in order to curry favor again?

I saw them at London's HYPER JAPAN last year. The crowd really loved them, and they knew how to get them going haha. Not my usual thing but they were good live

6 hours ago, nekkichi said:

if anything, it's better than アイ アイ シンドローム (which was basically HATE selling a CD filled with lackluster bullshit).

Now is an amazing track, mods pls delete this troll!!!!

9 hours ago, herpes said:

Now is an amazing track, mods pls delete this troll!!!!

it got cancelled the moment they released 等身大グレー

lukewarm-passable before that.