Pretsy

DADA (Velvet Eden) apparently hates us all!

Can I briefly bump up the question of what DID happen with Mana's white dress? :P
*slinks back into the shadows*

Well, i think Kiwamu is not a good oversea contributor, the only time i tried to purchase a live distributed cd from him, he said: "sorry, this cd is sold at the live only".

I'm not defending some of his other actions, but how does Kiwamu telling you that a live distributed CD you wanted to buy is only available at lives make him bad at contributing to the overseas fandom? That is what a live distributed CD is. It's supposed to make more people come to the band's shows because they can't get it anywhere else.

the most funny part about DADA is that he HATED Kiwamu so much before.

But then they talked a bit and BAM DADA loved Kiwamu.

now they are BFF

Dada also wrote: Kiwamu pays for the CD.

Yeah DUDE we know that we SUPPORT Kiwamu if we buy a CD from Kiwamus label. We know that HE PAYS for it. So means also most profit will go to Kiwamu. A lot of profit goes to Kiwamu.

Also all bands need to do what Kiwamu want. If they don't want or agree with Kiwamu they can pack their stuff.

Lots of us talk BAD shit about Kiwamu but there are many of US who still buy the DAMN CD'S! even if we know that we will support Kiwamu's pocket only. Well.. the most. of course the bands get something. but that can't be never much.

Not all bands are douches.

There are still lots of them who dislike Kiwamu too. They simply work with him because then they can release stuff and if they release something then oversea people will also know it. Also it's more easy for oversea people to buy a CD.

But not all of them love to work with Kiwamu. sometimes a few members think Kiwamu is god while a few others dislike him.

However they also forget that many promoters don't want to work with Kiwamu ever again. Or that they have to play at many anime conventions.

There is no band which is really popular and loved.

Some bands where on the way, but then... disbanded. or others.. they where very popular but because of that promoters don't want to work with Kiwamu or if stuff happens because stuff need to be canceled. oh well... or if a band gets send back to Japan because of customs...

-___________-

If DADA want to believe that Kiwamu is GOD.

well then DADA should believe Kiwamu.

I will never ever give a shit about that dude.

Kiwamu can be a nice person, Kiwamu can do good business in Japan. But Kiwamu is fails in doing business for OVERSEA people. Since we are not Japanese, we think different, we want stuff different etc. If they hate us so much. They should close Starwave Records for OVERSEA fans.

I'm not defending some of his other actions, but how does Kiwamu telling you that a live distributed CD you wanted to buy is only available at lives make him bad at contributing to the overseas fandom? That is what a live distributed CD is. It's supposed to make more people come to the band's shows because they can't get it anywhere else.

Japanese fans yes, but we don't have the money to pay for a flight all the time to get that cd.

^Yes, but not all Japanese fans can afford to/are willing travel to whatever live it's sold at either, so I don't see it as discrimination against overseas fans. It's an annoying marketing technique, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't seem like something Kiwamu specifically does to be a dick to non-Japanese fans.

Can I briefly bump up the question of what DID happen with Mana's white dress? :P

*slinks back into the shadows*

Sorry I know this is very off-topic, but as we are in the Toasted Waffles section, I must ask: what did happen to Mana's dress? And when?

According to a concert review I read, Mana's dress caught onto something and it tore a bit. The fan who wrote the review even got a piece of the dress xD