Pretsy

DADA (Velvet Eden) apparently hates us all!

Dada seems to go retiring again - and who cares at this point? Let's leave that question unanswered and open the Pandora's box of all unnecessary vk-related FB rants

...Ready? Open the spoiler.

tumblr_neghxbXivX1qb68ywo1_500.jpg
tumblr_neghxbXivX1qb68ywo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_neghxbXivX1qb68ywo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_neghxbXivX1qb68ywo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_neghxbXivX1qb68ywo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_neghxbXivX1qb68ywo6_1280.jpg

Tsk tsk tsk, Dada.

I like where this is kinda headed to and not really. All that ass kissing and one girl trying to prove a point that kiwamu is a dick. Someone should link Dada to the kiwamu thread here for the lulz.

I only recently started listening to BLOOD, Velvet Eden and GPKISM and I'm guessing they're not very much liked? xD I have, like, zero knowledge about these groups, I only listen to the music but I like VE's image. Wasn't expecting any musician to just come right out with such hate, ouch. Can understand in some situations but.. yeah, not cool. I don't think any oversea fan'll be upset with retirement now, silly DADA. (just in case I'm not being a total fail, is that a real account? xD I've fallen too many times for fake FB accounts already.. Last.fm is at my aid xD) Honestly, I had written out, like, a paragraph asking questions because I have no idea what the dislike with BLOOD and Kiwamu is about lol. Didn't want to look like a total idiot when I saw everyone else's responses so.. should really check out that thread.

^ Basically Kiwamu is known to be an immature asshole. There were reports of him smashing people's cameras at concerts (because "no photo" policy), throwing temper tantrums at concert staff (this also includes literally throwing a plastic chair at an innocent staff member) and generally being a dickhead (like advising his fans to buy merchandise instead of bringing him gifts cuz he knows they got the money if they can afford gifts). xD

He runs two interjoining record labels so this makes him arch-dickhead-deluxe as well. Best story is when GPK (from GPKism) shared a photo on Myspace where Kiwamu was featured with his not too flattering facial expression... Kiwamu forced GPK to apologize, take it down and ultimately disable his access to his own profile for a while, lol.

I guess he likes to think his band BLOOD is hot shit but in reality they're rly just a sub-par goth kei group (with a handful of nice songs no less, tho).

^ Basically Kiwamu is known to be an immature asshole. There were reports of him smashing people's cameras at concerts (because "no photo" policy), throwing temper tantrums at concert staff (this also includes literally throwing a plastic chair at an innocent staff member) and generally being a dickhead (like advising his fans to buy merchandise instead of bringing him gifts cuz he knows they got the money if they can afford gifts). xD

OH THAT WAS A STAFF MEMBER? I actually thought he threw a chair at a fan for taking pictures LOL. The more you know.

He runs two interjoining record labels so this makes him arch-dickhead-deluxe as well. Best story is when GPK (from GPKism) shared a photo on Myspace where Kiwamu was featured with his not too flattering facial expression... Kiwamu forced GPK to apologize, take it down and ultimately disable his access to his own profile for a while, lol.

I guess he likes to think his band BLOOD is hot shit but in reality they're rly just a sub-par goth kei group (with a handful of nice songs no less, tho).

I see, I see. I'm grateful you didn't mind explaining. I missed quite a few extreme events then, wow. He sounds.. like everything you don't want in a musician. Oh actually, I probably have seen that pic of him now that you've mentioned it.. Katy Perry deja vu. I feel a little embarrassed for him. Still, that's how I pictured his BLOOD band when I listened to them. No offense to any fans... I feel like I don't need to say that.  Anyway, thanks for the run down, up to speed now.

From what I know Kiwamu actually hurt vk's name in the US more than helped it. They have one of the worst reputations over here, by far.

But if DADA wants to close his facebook, it sounds like it's for the best because telling his foreign fans that he hates them surely can't be making him any money. lol. I can't even take this seriously. 

I read these comments on Tumblr and I want to express my own opinion about this question; if someone has a difficult temperament, is his/her own problem and so we can sleep safely; but if this attitude has the basis of compromising every human relationship, it must be fixed a bit for making it suitable for living in this world. And as I appreciate both Kiwamu and Dada as musicians, i.e for what they compose and play, but firstly Kiwamu is known for his hard attitude towards the fans, for example I heard that he doesn't accept any gift made by fans, he hates live photos and making autographs for who asks them and naturally as Dada has a peculiar relationship with him, defends what he usually does as a serious friend should do. But their attitude is wrong for who really supports them and who really enjoys what they do and it is right for who harass artists (as what was happened to Moi Dix Mois live in Milan with Mana's white dress) and if they estabilish some rules, which are not good for some people, we have to respect them. And in particular about what Dada wrote on FB he should not attack people for these reasons. It is a divergence of opinions and how it happens in everyday life, people should discuss in the most peaceful way possible in order to find a better solution for everyone. Sorry for this "sermon" but in my opinion it was really necessary.

----

But their attitude is wrong for who really supports them and who really enjoys what they do and it is right for who harass artists (as what was happened to Moi Dix Mois live in Milan with Mana's white dress) and if they estabilish some rules, which are not good for some people, we have to respect them.

---

Sorry I know this is very off-topic, but as we are in the Toasted Waffles section, I must ask: what did happen to Mana's dress? And when?

HAH. What a butthurt bitch. No wonder I don't care for Velvet Eden, Kiwamu, and all the rest of the shitty Starwave bands. xD They're all rotting pieces of shit who should be done away with, nobody cares about them!!

AND LMAO AT THE FYTANUKI MENTION. I'ma bet that's gonna end up on there also~ I'll go check HOLY SHIT

HAH. What a butthurt bitch. No wonder I don't care for Velvet Eden, Kiwamu, and all the rest of the shitty Starwave bands. xD They're all rotting pieces of shit who should be done away with, nobody cares about them!!

AND LMAO AT THE FYTANUKI MENTION. I'ma bet that's gonna end up on there also~ I'll go check HOLY SHIT

LMAO!! Of course. And it looks like so many new posts too. All of my lulz.

I mostly see Kiwamu as a jerk for firing a majority of his good bands. To me he seems money hungry and only cares about the money vaulue that his fans pay or forces them to pay. Some of the bands singles on the SW/DL website are a bit pricy too. 
Think of all the fired bands that could have moved to different labels if they were given the chance. I hope any other bands he signs with see these future posts or do some hardcore research on him before actually signing to his labels. 
So many other labels are out there: VAP, Nippon Crown, Pony Canyon, Avex, euclid agency

Think of all the fired bands that could have moved to different labels if they were given the chance. I hope any other bands he signs with see these future posts or do some hardcore research on him before actually signing to his labels. 

So many other labels are out there: VAP, Nippon Crown, Pony Canyon, Avex, euclid agency

I'm sure the majority of the bands that sign with Kiwamu do it because they want to go overseas or because he's the only one that will sign them, not because they're ignorant of his reputation. If they had a choice between a label like Avex and Starwave, no unknown VK band is going to be like "Screw Avex, I want to work with Kiwamu!"