Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Sebastiano Serafini(【Ecthelion】-エクセリオン-) 3 new digital singles release

Sebastiano Serafini(【Ecthelion】-エクセリオン-) new digital single "FALLEN" will be released at 2014/11/07

[PV participating artists]
A・O・I (SHAZNA)
ゆきみ(yukimi) (ex-ユナイト(UNiTE.))
YUKI (ex-Mix Speaker's,Inc., now in リライゾ(liraizo))
Nimo (ex-A(エース))
Louie (Rose Noire)
兆-kizasi- (【Ecthelion】-エクセリオン-)
SHOW (VAASTU)
後藤優輝(gotou yuuki)
みのり(minori) (model)
あみはむ(amihamu) (model)

So I will be alone enjoying him... I like him since the project with Cinema Bizarre's Yu Phoenix and DNR but I think that he is so wasted in Ecthelion... hoping that his solo debut will be good.

To all "haters"... you should see this! Maybe he is not so gaijin as you think :)

So I will be alone enjoying him... I like him since the project with Cinema Bizarre's Yu Phoenix and DNR but I think that he is so wasted in Ecthelion... hoping that his solo debut will be good.

To all "haters"... you should see this! Maybe he is not so gaijin as you think :)

I don't care he is a gaijin.

Ecthelion is bad and he is so pretentious...

I'm not a fan of Sebastino but I've been looking forward to see minori in his PV

and after listening to the preview on Itunes I'm REALLY curious now I mean

THAT song together with Minori the shironuri artist? v_v

I still don't get why this gaijin news is on japanse news board... and not simply on international music board.....

He will be Never japanse..... even if he record a pv with japanse vk stars. Lol

I couldn't give two shits about guys like this. Just stay in Sweden and perform with your shitty neo-glamrock bands that CRASHDÏET and Hardcore Superstar shit on.

I don't care he is a gaijin.

Ecthelion is bad and he is so pretentious...

Ecthelion is crappy but I think he is doing an interesting challenge making a genre which is usually related to one country... everything is possible, i am curious about this new project he is making and i hope that it will be enjoyable as what he did with Yu Phoenix and DNR :)

And by the way Yohio appeared in a Gackt video so as Shaolan rightly says we should stop talking about countries and xenophobic opinions. 

I just don't get why some people who seem to hate this guy, or the band he's in still pop up here, in a thread dedicated to him and post Stupid comments saying how much they hate him

If you don't like him, just ignore the news related to him

Also you seem to criticize him because he's gaijin doing VK, remember also that you are gaijins listening to VK, what's the difference between you and him now ? he's singing, you're listening.

I didn't know he was so popular (rich?) to have these more famous people collaborate with him :o

All these Swedish guys like this are like kids from record owners and such. Music business is what they're created in and they're pushed to continue that 'legacy'.

He is european so simply belongs to european visual kei music.
But I don't hate him. Just I never ever will see him as japanese visual kei.

still amaze me that many vkei artist want to work with gaijin. Seems he really need to be something. Or that they simply use to be more popular oversea. XD

I just don't get why some people who seem to hate this guy, or the band he's in still pop up here, in a thread dedicated to him and post Stupid comments saying how much they hate him

If you don't like him, just ignore the news related to him

Also you seem to criticize him because he's gaijin doing VK, remember also that you are gaijins listening to VK, what's the difference between you and him now ? he's singing, you're listening.

And now I can go sleep sweetly! Best post of the night! Maybe I am speaking partially because I am Italian too...

his new digital single "FALLEN(dubbybunny remix)" will be released at 2014/11/21, and his new digital single "Never walk alone" will be released in 2014/12

Sign in to follow this