鮮やか咲き誇るその黒い影

逢いたいと想うよりきみのそばで眠りたい
このまますべて消えてしまえばいいのに

美しい闇のなかできみを見つけたから
このまま影になってきみも消えてしまえばいいのに

Ne~e… kikoete imasu ka?
Hora… atashi no koe ga kono yami no naka de

kimi ni furete itai yo aitai to omou yori kimi
no soba de nemuritai konomama subete kiete shimaeba īnoni nē… kikoete iru yo?

Hora… anata no koe ga
karamitsuku yami mo kimi ga hikari ni kaeru

ima boku ga negaunara kimi wa boku o keseru kai?
Kono mama subete kiete shimaeba īnoni jikan o matotte

sagashi teru azayaka sakihokoru sono kuroi kage aitai to omou
yori kimi no soba de nemuritai konomama subete kiete shimaeba

īnoni utsukushī yami no naka de kimi o mitsuketakara
kono mama kage ni natte kimi mo kiete shimaeba īnoni

Hey...Can you hear? 
This voice of mine...hey 

I want to mention to you in this darkness 

I want to sleep beside you, I think I want to see you 
And I wish all at once not to leave this 

Having Heard...Hey? 
The sound of your voice...hey 

You will change to entangled darkness into light 

Will you erase me if I wish now?

You are looking for wearing time 
That black shadow ,that vivid full glory 

I want to sleep beside you, I think I want to see you 

And because I found a kid among the beautiful darkness 
I also wish to disappear among these shadows

I'm not sure if you translated this by yourself or if your friend did this translation, but it's awkwardly close to what Google Translate has to say about the lyrics.

Hey ... Do you hear? 

Voice of me ... hey 

I want to mention to you in this darkness 

I want to sleep beside you, than I think I want to see you 
And I wish once all gone leave this 

Have heard ... Hey? 
The sound of your voice ... hey 

Darkness also entangled frog to light Kimi 

Kimi or erasable me if I wish now? 

You are looking for wearing time 
That black shadow that full glory vivid 

I want to sleep beside you, than I think I want to see you 

And because I found a kid among the beautiful darkness 
Kimi also I wish Once to disappear in the shadows while this

I'm not sure if you translated this by yourself or if your friend did this translation, but it's awkwardly close to what Google Translate has to say about the lyrics.

I had a friend translate it.

I had a friend translate it.

The fact that you're posting gussied-up Google Translate lyrics as a legitimate translations is pretty fucking sad.

At least give Google proper credit (like you failed to do when you stole inartistic's rip of THE HOPELESS  and passed it off as your own).

The fact that you're posting Google Translate lyrics as a legitimate translations is pretty fucking sad.

At least give Google proper credit (like you failed to do when you stole inartistic's rip and passed it off as your own).

I never passed it off as my own Translation, I didn't translate it. I wouldn't use Google translate in the first place because of it's mass inaccuracy. I know i'm dumb, but i'm not that dumb.

Then who is this "friend?" If this friend really exists, why are you posting their translation without any credit to their work? Why does their "translation" sound nearly identical to Google? Why do the Japanese tweets on your twitter account all have numerous grammatical errors - and frankly, don't make sense? 

Good job avoiding my questions, BTW. You've already been exposed in THE HOPELESS thread. Have some dignity and stop posting. 

Then who is this "friend?" If this friend really exists, why are you posting their translation without any credit to their work? Why does their "translation" sound nearly identical to Google? Why do the Japanese tweets on your twitter account all have numerous grammatical errors - and frankly, don't make sense? 

Good job avoiding my questions, BTW. You've already been exposed in THE HOPELESS thread. Have some dignity and stop posting. 

Grammatical errors?

Most likely, that is because of the mobile keyboard I use on my Galaxy SII GO Keyboard.

My friend wasn't credited because I didn't feel the need to. If you'd like to contact him i'd happily let him confirm this for you.

Your tweets straight-up ignore basic Japanese 101 syntax. Don't be cute. 

You still haven't addressed your drama W/R/T THE HOPELESS. 

I'd be happy to talk to your "friend" -  if he really exists, that is. 

Your tweets straight-up ignore basic Japanese 101 syntax. Don't be cute. 

You still haven't addressed your drama W/R/T THE HOPELESS. 

I'd be happy to talk to your "friend" -  if he really exists, that is. 

I guess they do lol. The way the keyboard is designed is you type in romanji or rominization.

and the thing with THE HOPELESS, there is no good way for me to address that in general.I got impatient waiting so i became over excited I pulled a Demon Android and I realize that made a majority of people think lowly of me. I admit I made a huge mistake so yeah, doesn't mean apologizing for it makes it better. lol

and cool I'll pm you his contact info 

(what's a Demon Android? DD:) 

Pulling a Demon Android :

Doing the exact same thing he did on this forum, claiming your name on something that isn't your's and throwing it into the open as well as posting old shitty rip's of old band's without posting the format, and or date that it was released along with the absence of cover art for what old shitty rip was posted.

I admit I made a huge mistake so yeah, doesn't mean apologizing for it makes it better. lol

It doesn't fix the situation, but being willing to apologize does mean that you realized you were wrong, that you learned from your actions and that you will not be doing it again. I'm pretty sure many people on the forum would appreciate it if you had apologized.

Also, if you're going to post translations that aren't yours, always credit the original translator. It doesn't matter if they're your friend, these people worked hard on their translations so it's fair they at least get some credit if their work gets posted here. Their online name or a link to their work/blog/website is more than enough.

Also, if you're going to post translations that aren't yours, always credit the original translator. It doesn't matter if they're your friend, these people worked hard on their translations so it's fair they at least get some credit if their work gets posted here. Their online name or a link to their work/blog/website is more than enough.

I'll make sure to keep that noted.

I'm pretty sure many people on the forum would appreciate it if you had apologized.

Seeing as what I did, and what i attempted to do as a cover up, I have a strong feeling a disagreement.

I know it's hard to apologize when you genuinely don't expect forgiveness, people can be escpecially unforgiving dicks on public forums but when you kind of run and hide from it like that, it makes it seem like you just don't care about it at all and would do it again in a heartbeat (THAT'S what makes people think lowly of each other really). but with what you are saying it seems like you do care, I think it would help to make that known at least.

Thanks for Shadow lyrics btw, wherever they are from (I would probably be googling them in vagueness anyway lol)

I know it's hard to apologize when you genuinely don't expect forgiveness, people can be escpecially unforgiving dicks on public forums but when you kind of run and hide from it like that, it makes it seem like you just don't care about it at all and would do it again in a heartbeat (THAT'S what makes people think lowly of each other really). but with what you are saying it seems like you do care, I think it would help to make that known at least.

Thanks for Shadow lyrics btw, wherever they are from (I would probably be googling them in vagueness anyway lol)

Thank Lycaon. 

you know during the main riffage and before the breakdown you hear like a singing ahhhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. is that yuuki, his mom or a guitar?

These lyrics are weird lol, has anyone properly translated them already? I was about to do it but if someone else's already done it then I won't bother XD

Okkk no one answered and I felt like translating it anyway so here you go (I made a few notes in it as well). I corrected the kanji where needed, but I used hiphopvomit's (and probably the first person's kanji lyrics) as starting point. I made notes at some parts, if you have questions about something or why I translated it like that, just ask me (NICELY PLX). Or if you have corrective suggestions DO let me know (: <3

I am not native and I'm not fucking JLPT N1/B1 (prob N2/N3 but we'll see it when I take N3 in Dec.), so even tho I'm PRETTY confident about my translation, I can't assure you it's 1000000% perfectly translated. And yeah, I structured the kanji/romaji/English like this because you can actually connect the kanji/romaji/English with each other (and learn!) rather than when you're reading it apart from each other. If you want it all separated let me know ^ - ^

Lycaon – Shadow (translation)

Shadow…

ねぇ…聞こえていますか?

Nee... kikoeteimasu ka?

Hey… can* you hear me?

ほら…あたしの声が

Hora**... atashi no koe ga

Look… it’s my voice

この闇の中で君に触れていたいよ

Kono yami no naka de kimi ni fureteitai yo

I want to touch you inside of this darkness

会いたい***と想うより君の側で眠りたい

Aitai to omou yori kimi no soba de nemuritai

I want to sleep by your side rather than I think I want to see you

このまますべて消えてしまえばいいのに

Kono mama subete kiete shimaeba ii noni

If it’s like this, I wish everything would disappear

ねえ...聞こえているよ?

Nee... kikoeteiru yo?

Hey…can you hear me?

ほら...あなたの声が

Hora... anata no koe ga

Look…it’s your voice

絡み付く闇も君が光に変える

Karamitsuku yami mo kimi ga hikari ni kaeru

You will change into light, as well as the entangled darkness****

今僕が願うなら君は僕を消せるかい?

Ima boku ga negau nara kimi wa boku o keseru kai?

If I desire it now, would you erase me?

このまますべて消えてしまえばいいのに

If it’s like this, I wish everything would disappear

暗闇を纏って探してる

Kurayami o matotte sagashiteru

Clad in darkness, I am searching

鮮やか咲き誇るその黒い影

Azayaka sakihokoru sono kuroi kage

Vivid full glory, that black shadow

会いたいと...

Aitai to...

I want to see you...

会いたいと想うより君の側で眠りたい

Aitai to omou yori kimi no soba de nemuritai

I want to sleep by your side rather than I think I want to see you

このまますべて消えてしまえばいいのに

Like this, I wish everything would disappear

美しい闇の中で君を見つけたから

Utsukushii yami no naka de kimi o mitsuketa kara

Because I found you inside of this beautiful darkness,

このまま影になって君も消えてしまえばいいのに

Kono mama kage ni natte kimi mo kiete shimaeba ii noni

Like this I become a shadow, and I wish you’d disappear too

*If you translate it literally, it’d be “Do you hear me?”, but it’s more natural to translate it to “Can you hear me?” in this context. Like, when speaking on the phone you can say “Kikoeteimasu ka?” or “Kikoeteiru?” and that’s asking if the other person is able to hear you or not. The masu form is more formal, so second time he sings it, it’s informal.

**Hora is Japanese slang, it’s kinda hard to translate to English, it’s usually translated as look(?)/see(?)/hey(?!), but in this case I choose to translate it is look

*** I dunno if the kanji lyrics are right because a lot of it stayed hiragana (like kimi and soba… I changed those to their kanji). Also it kinda sounds like Yuuki sings “Naitai” which would be translated totally different. But let’s stick with this for now lol

**** Yeah see this is what I mean XD I don’t know if it’s the right kanji for kaeru, else it would translate as “you return to the light, as well as the entangled darkness” SIGH v.v