Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

THE BLACK SWAN - THE HOPELESS

So I received my copy a couple hour's ago......Type Shi. Still waiting on Chou anyway's onto the review

tumblr_ndu9shyfF61t0qt71o1_400.jpg

1.) THE HOPELESS 

Okay so let's start off with how amazing this is. I am trying to process all the eargasm that just pounded my eardrum relentlessly. I dont even know where to start, Just holy fuck like okay so....JIN's growling......amazing.....This is like NEGA on steroids. The beginning where he growl's "絶望" just oh my god....It's just like NEGA never left.....like it got way better....The Breakdown and Guitar solo made my ears.....cum. Sorry for saying some gross shit like that but this is just way too amazing for me to handle on so many levels. JIN'S BANSHEE SCREAM IS BACK!!!!! MNNNPGH!!!!! THE BLACK SWAN looks promising.....VERY PROMISING.

2.) HATE YOURSELF UNTIL YOU DIE

This.......is the work of a GOD........The guitars and piano and magical esque thing's....I just can't even handle it......This song is very nostalgic. In a way for me it's like NEGA had a baby with Phantasmagoria, like the child is just beautiful. This song is that child, again JIN's banshee scream and his new way of growling. I love it when he screams "HATE YOURSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLF" It's perfect, this is NEGA re-born to the fullest extent. THAT TERM ITSELF IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT BY THE WAY.....

THIS GETS A 100/10

Im serious. It's just that good.

They took a diarrhea dump on Arlequin with this one. Everything about this is perfect. EVERYTHING BABY. 

I recommend this to you if you miss NEGA'S sound cause JIN definitely took it with him.

1) THE HOPELESS was boring kept repeating didnt go anywhere really. should have held that growl longer

2.) HATE YOURSELF UNTIL YOU DIE great intrumental, just what i wanted, but the vocals or should i say harsh vocals didn't do it justice. knocking it to an "ok" song. the singing was better on this track but probably the the instrumental was too badass for just clean singing.

conclution: either nega was just better or i'm just not as in to this sound as i used to be. not brutal. 7.3/10

Sign in to follow this